Statue Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Season 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with the cape torso you will have the option to get the base. I know a second base was mentioned in the live feed but I cannot remember if it comes with the caped version

Tweeterhead said that the Torso with the cape does come with another base.

This is only true if the base is no separate piece, which I highly doubt.

Tweeterhead confined the following, The ex comes with the base, full season 1 maquette and the second pair of legs with skirt. In a few months they will offer a new top body with a sculpted cape and another base. With that extra top body with cape (and the first ex) you will be able to make two complete linda carter ww mauqette's. So the base is a separate piece just like in the first one

Chad stated he did not want one of the legs to just be sitting in the box. Pretty cool idea, of course want to see what the pricing will be on the second top with cape and extra base

58397787f80da9287e7a3e0047b9f2c9.jpg

08ade8797033d3a71394b4e00d220420.jpg

3c1a985aa1eafac67e6c507c7aa1da9a.jpg

fd3e8ec84437872d7cbe8dc47c128ab1.jpg

98e724a1fefaa69537a4646d96b7593c.jpg

What is going on with this product, it keeps getting pushed back again and again, massive delays and no one is saying anything, wtf?!

Factories are overwhelmed. Smaller orders with small ES's tend to get pushed back. Please take the time to go watch the Facebook video posted by Tweeterhead. Really has a love of useful information. She is getting made and as with every other statue making company out there, there will always be delays. She was shown less than a year ago

Back