Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking at picking this statue up and having Julie Newmar autograph it (she will be in Knoxville, TN, next month, but charges for her autograph...$50 for premium items....I don't mind paying for autographs for some of the older stars as they need to make a living as well). Where do you all think I should have her autograph it? On the bottom of the base, on top of the marble floor piece on the base, or on the side of the base of the cat?

I am looking at picking this statue up and having Julie Newmar autograph it (she will be in Knoxville, TN, next month, but charges for her autograph...$50 for premium items....I don't mind paying for autographs for some of the older stars as they need to make a living as well). Where do you all think I should have her autograph it? On the bottom of the base, on top of the marble floor piece on the base, or on the side of the base of the cat?

Hmmm....I would say bottom but when displayed, only you would know it's signed. On the marble base wouldn't be bad but for some reason I think that would bother me if it was my statue :lol

Hmmm....I would say bottom but when displayed, only you would know it's signed. On the marble base wouldn't be bad but for some reason I think that would bother me if it was my statue :lol

I'd have her sign on the base right below her foot. It's a small flat area but she'll have a time getting her signature anywhere on there. Post pictures after she signs it!

Gutted! Second attempt at getting this. The first had a broken finger, the second arrived today with 2 broken fingers.

It's an amazing statue but I'm wondering if a 3rd attempt is going to be worth it

I went through the same thing and it took 3 tries.

I was wandering around my LCS looking at boxes on the upper shelf and hidden among some random boxes was this statue. They had it at retail price so I instantly grabbed it. They didn't even know they had it. :D I have the Riddler displayed w/ HT Batman & Robin, plus the Joker on P.O., so I grabbed one of the Batman black variants from Amazon and I'm good to go for a mini '66 display...never was much of a Robin fan. :lol

Tweeterhead is fast becoming a favorite company of mine. I'm all in on the classic Batman line. Will probably get a Wonder Woman as well.

cat1.jpg

I bought it when it came out and thought it was a nice statue but not great. I didn't know this was going so high on Ebay.

I've seen this thing for $599.99 on eBay. I guess I'll just wait for the Eartha Kitt or Lee Meriwether versions to come out.

That's nuts! I have the signature emerald edition, but if my LCS still has this the next time they have a statue sale, I may pick it up.

Are you looking for one? Do you want me to see if they still have it? I usually only go in in there when they have sales which is about 6 times a year.

That's nuts! I have the signature emerald edition, but if my LCS still has this the next time they have a statue sale, I may pick it up.

Are you looking for one? Do you want me to see if they still have it? I usually only go in in there when they have sales which is about 6 times a year.

HI. Yes, if they still have it I would be interested. Thanks for offering my friend.

Back