Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its 1/6th

:exactly:

a17.jpg

The Emerald Edition is signed by Julie Newmar.

I like autographs and all but I have a feeling the price on this might drive me to the regular version.

The Emerald Edition is signed by Julie Newmar.

I like autographs and all but I have a feeling the price on this might drive me to the regular version.

Welp, looks like I wont be owning that version, then.

*eyes green Tamiya Clear enamel in paint-bin* OR WILL I.....?????????????????????

The plot thickens!! :cool:

"Tweeterhead Catwoman Maquette Diorama

The dynamic duo Batman and Robin have met up with many nefarious foes including the purrrrfect cat burglar Catwoman! You’re chance to steal away the Gotham Vixen Catwoman Maquette Diorama by Tweeterhead arrives on Thursday, May 22nd, 2014!"

"You're chance", Sideshow? :slap

"Tweeterhead Catwoman Maquette Diorama

The dynamic duo Batman and Robin have met up with many nefarious foes including the purrrrfect cat burglar Catwoman! You’re chance to steal away the Gotham Vixen Catwoman Maquette Diorama by Tweeterhead arrives on Thursday, May 22nd, 2014!" "You're chance", Sideshow? :slap

It must be the day!! From Tweeterhead:

As some of you have seen on our Facebook page, Julie Newmar debuted the first official image of our Catwoman Maquette Diorama. Look for all the Pre-Order information tomorrow afternoon on our regular edition release and our super Limited Emerald Edition Autogrpahed by Miss Newmar herself!

"Autogrpahed" :slap :lol

Tweeterhead may become the best statue company if they keep this up...The Herman Munster piece proved it for me....unfortunately the younger crowd goes for other lines...the older folks who fondly remember these shows are gonna be the majority who will get this...IMHO Herman Munster which was done to perfection shoulda been sold out! I hope sales rise for this great company! Cant wait for Lily to show up...I wonder when that one will ship

Tweeterhead may become the best statue company if they keep this up...

Their Herman Munster was brilliant in every way - design, sculpting and paint apps. With Trevor Grove sculpting those wonderful heads, I really want them to succeed and tackle other classic movie/TV licenses in 1:6 scale.

Tweeterhead seems like a great company. I agree with you Adolfo - I was blown away by the in hand pics of Herman Munster, just like the prototype with a fantastic paint job. I'm hoping this company takes off, but right after I get Catwoman :lol

I'm worried about the "super limited edition" on the emerald version and I'm hoping to snatch one up. I really want her autograph :pray: After that, Tweeterhead can become as popular as they want :lol

Back