Statue Tweeterhead DKR Batman maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead DKR Batman statue

Absolutely amazing best Batman ever made to me, miles better than from Prime 1 :clap:yess: headsculpts a dream and the rest too

Those are boss. I wonder how close they can get the paint ops to look like the prototypes, especially the muddy version.

This statue has my attention.

...I wonder which character is next that already got approved by DC/WB?

I couldn't decide between them so ordered both versions. Will decide when I see them in hand if I want to keep both or let one go.

61338102_2355802447814915_4040324556240453632_n.jpg

61199614_2355802294481597_4383515876532420608_n.jpg

61290449_2355796444482182_7906324919741317120_n.jpg

61393179_2355797911148702_7497868560614555648_n.jpg

From the front looks pretty badass. From side, looks like he is holding a guitar

I wish they had better shipping policy for europeans customers, 75$ without including the customs and taxes is a robbery for a 1/6 scale piece. I've got from Popcultcha in Australia similar statues at 16Eur shipping, and even from USA sellers from ebay for less than 30$.

The statue is great but if customs decides to take their part it would cost me nearly 400$, not worth it.

This really looks amazing. I don't collect statues but this being 1/6 and not too big of a footprint is making me consider it. Plus the price is basically what a 1/6 figure would cost, but not look this nice. I really am thinking about it now. Have they said how long the exclusives will be available or the quantity?

I know it's based on miller's work but it really has a Gabriel del otto feel (that's a good thing)

I agree that customs fees make this one harder to swallow

This really looks amazing. I don't collect statues but this being 1/6 and not too big of a footprint is making me consider it. Plus the price is basically what a 1/6 figure would cost, but not look this nice. I really am thinking about it now. Have they said how long the exclusives will be available or the quantity?

Non-muddy EX is 350 ES
Muddy EX is 750 ES.

I'm completely stumped as to which one to order. On the one hand, I usually don't like dirty/bloody variants, and like to have the deco on my pieces be 'vanilla', so to speak. But that Muddy also looks so great and all of my other DKR pieces are clean anyway. Hm.

I'm also surprised that the Muddy isn't the smaller edition piece.

I'm completely stumped as to which one to order. On the one hand, I usually don't like dirty/bloody variants, and like to have the deco on my pieces be 'vanilla', so to speak. But that Muddy also looks so great and all of my other DKR pieces are clean anyway. Hm.

I was also surprised at that, it makes the clean one rarer which seems weird

Which head is in the normal edt.?

Normal retail edition is closed mouth and fist.

Miller Batman 00.jpg

Exclusive will have the closed mouth and fist AND open mouth and batarangs.

Miller Batman 10.jpg

Exclusive muddy will have the closed mouth and fist AND open mouth and batarangs.

Miller Batman 03.jpg
Miller Batman 02.jpg

I was also surprised at that, it makes the clean one rarer which seems weird

Because it's an online exclusive and to the artist it was the most iconic look. This way TH gets to keep most of the money to keep the line going.

Back