Statue Tweeterhead DC Super Powers Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any update from Tweeterhead about when the exclusives are shipping?

From past experience, their distributors get their own shipping crates from overseas, so typically places like SS or EE get their shipments first.

Tweeterhead is pretty slow getting their allotment out. Usually a couple weeks after their distributors.

Hi if anybody has not received their final invoice, please check your SPAM folders because all except 30 have been sent out. You will be looking for an email from Autorize.net.

Hi if anybody has not received their final invoice, please check your SPAM folders because all except 30 have been sent out. You will be looking for an email from Autorize.net.

I have not received anything yet. I checked spam

FWIW, mine is scheduled to arrive to PA in a week but you are correct. No movement. Just a label.

Joker%2022.jpg

Joker%2019.jpg

Joker%2018.jpg

Joker%2001_1.jpg

Joker%2007.jpg

Joker%2008.jpg

Damn, this looks great. The EX sold out while I was on vacation in Europe. If I'm lucky, I'll pick one up in the aftermarket.

The details are great but I prefer the Joker with a stark white face and a little less maniacal. Hence, I passed on this one.

Here’s the Secret Sanctuary review...

Nice review, as always!

I'm pretty much Batman'd out at this point, so I don't have much trouble passing on this stuff. This was also a non starter for me because the portrait is still a generation or two past "my" version of the character.
Just like SS can't seem to make a John Romita Spider-man, there aren't any statue companies making a Neal Adams or Jim Arparo (or even Irv Novick) Joker.
Something like that I might not be able to resist so easily.

That said, I do think this is far and away the best Joker in any scale you can get- even after-market. That Ex head is also a big winner. They are both basically the same conception of the character, but the open mouth I believe is a little trickier to cast and paint properly. TH's Chinese manufacturer did a great job.

The statue is a winner and congrats to the 324 or 350 who were able to score the Ex!

Back