Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1466427840.819728.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1466427869.805871.jpg

Meet this masterpiece.

I had to readjust the whip hand properly. Lol. This is really nicely done and I'm happy with it. But my only issue is if you get it through SS for $259.99 + shipping and even with a $20-$25 discount code, it is overpriced. There's not really much here for the buck if you compare it to the 1966 Batman releases.

It's a much better value if you order directly from Tweeterhead. The yellow print is just gorgeous.

Got the Tweeterhead 1/6 scale Catwoman statue and paired it with Hot Toys '89 Batman and Joker. The perfect addition to finish off my Burton Batman display. Fits into the detolf with no problem. No paint issues to speak of. Perfect likeness and lots of personality in the pose...a great representation. Highly recommended.

big3a.jpg

All good but probably will look much much better with the returns batman - to me that one from HT has the 89 beat by miles and plus they are from the same movie ....

Got the Tweeterhead 1/6 scale Catwoman statue and paired it with Hot Toys '89 Batman and Joker. The perfect addition to finish off my Burton Batman display. Fits into the detolf with no problem. No paint issues to speak of. Perfect likeness and lots of personality in the pose...a great representation. Highly recommended.

View attachment 275472

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

If you own one of these, could you please let me know if the thumb on her left hand is supposed to lean sort of backwards? Most pics don't highlight that area so I can't tell for sure. I notice the sharp talon part dips back a little on the right hand that is closed around the whip too, but I thought I'd check with the board. If mine is not correct, could you please post a pic of what it's supposed to look like? Thanks!

20160720_163755_zpsnz0y3pob.jpg

20160720_163743_zpshj9nzave.jpg

That's not right, it looks like they put the talon on upside down. It should curl towards the palm of the hand like all the other fingers, not up...and the thumb should be on the inside, not out.

That reminds me slightly of one of those TV football talking heads whose pinky points in the wrong direction. ;-)

Thanks for confirming! It was the easiest fix ever. I turned on the blowdryer to heat it up a little, and before I could even bend it myself it went back into the right pose on its own. It must've been bent in shipping and when I heat it up it was able to go back into the proper form.

The details on the figure are very nice. My base is a little sloppy (there's a part on the top that looks like they patched it before painting it and then a tiny hairline crack on the edge of it). Overall I think it turned out nice.

Who did you buy from? I'm a bit concerned. Mine is supposed to arrive today, but the tracking shows the package weight as 5.3 pounds. The packaged weight of this statue is supposed to be 12 pounds. :gah:

I bought from showbiz_fanboy and my package shows it weighs 9lbs

Ummm...keep me posted today and let me know what you think when you get it

I'm going to video the unboxing so I'll have evidence if the box comes up empty. The seller's feedback shows a dozen buyers happy with their purchase of this same statue. Maybe the weight listed in FEDEX tracking is wrong?

Last edited:
Back