Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received mine less than an hour ago. What an awesome piece. Great paint job and a perfect skin tone that makes their Newmar CW look like a simpsonized version.

Thanks alot for that, just put my order in for her. I hadnt even heard of mygeekbox before

Haha nor had i til last night :) There is a seller in holland doing her for a good price and i was going to get her from there but did a quick search on google and they popped up. I then see the promo code box and thought hmmm, I might be able to just get a code for this too and found one straight away :D Happy days.
And they have dispatched mine so they do get them out same or next day .
The site is part of the hut group so well worth checking out from time to time and keeping an eye on discount codes.

I just received mine less than an hour ago. What an awesome piece. Great paint job and a perfect skin tone that makes their Newmar CW look like a simpsonized version.

Congrats. A lot of people seem really happy with her. And if you know Dean Knight on youtube, he is a catwoman freak. ( i mean that in a nice way Dean :) )
he said himself she's a masterpiece. so it must be pretty awesome :)

Looking for the Catwoman print by Olivia that came with this statue. If anyone wasn't attached it it, I'm interested in purchasing.

I got mine. Really is a nice statue. The base really does look awesome and i love how you can have the whip posed differently. Il get some pics up soon :)

Last edited:
She looks amazing... for the scale, the paint app is very good (even with my closeups!).

26825396606_42b598d369_b.jpg

26825346376_d2655b71a5_b.jpg

26765453312_f4f4749c94_b.jpg

26825337846_0bc86aca19_b.jpg

26765446032_e7dc3fe0cf_b.jpg

Congrats to everyone who got this wonderful piece,I just ordered one,a yeah!

I just ordered one as well. :) I really wanted the lithograph, so I decided to order it directly from Tweeterhead. I'm surprised it's still in stock; the ES for the exclusive is only 175!

Last edited:
Overall, this statue looks really well done. My only small nitpick is that the head looks a little too big for the body. Again, that is small though.

This statue is very light. Even the base too. Opening up the box, I was thinking there was nothing in there because it was so light. My biggest gripe on this piece is the weight of it. I can understand the statue itself is light because Pfiffer is so thin but the base is as light.

Tweeterhead posted on Facebook that a few of the boxes had some minor damage in shipping, and for that reason alone they are discounting those to $175 + $25 shipping. Hit 'em up on FB, if you haven't already ordered and want one of these for $200 shipped (while they last).

Back