Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's coming!

Earlier today on Tweeterhead's Facebook page.

11401287_10153900230834409_3720634370092141639_n.jpg

Olivia de Berardinis said:
Doing Catwoman paintings & studies for San Diego Comic Con. ‪#‎michellepfeiffer‬ ‪#‎cat‬ ‪#‎claws‬ ‪#‎latex‬ ‪#‎meow‬ ‪#‎SDCC‬

---

Last edited:
Curious to see where this goes. I'm all for any Burton Batman projects.

Tweeterhead gave an update on this on Facebook....

Time for a manicure? Nope…time for some details on our Batman Returns Catwoman Maquette release.

We won’t be showing the piece until right before SDCC, but I wanted to let you know about the exclusive version that we’ll be selling on Tweeterhead.com beginning July 7th.

We’ve been working with our friend and an artist we have admired for years, Olivia De Berardinis. She has come up with two incredible lithographs of Michelle Pfeiffer as the Catwoman. The version you have seen on our page (yellow background) will be included with the maquette purchase. But we'll also have a special “purchase with purchase” edition. Olivia created a second lithograph that is absolutely stunning that we’ll be offering as well. You will have the chance to purchase this in small, medium, Large and Xtra Large. These will be limited editions. We’ll also be providing a “litho code” so if you decide to get it later, as long as you’ve purchased the maquette from us, you will have no problem.

As for the Maquette itself, what I can tell you is that everyone involved including Trevor Grove, David Fisher and Michael Allen have all outdone themselves. The piece is breathtaking, the pose…the whip, the costume, the Shrek Cat…nothing has been left out. This piece was heavily researched, from the costume in the WB archives down to each individual claw that was made for the film by a friend of ours.

Look for further updates, and the reveal of the second litho soon!!

THANKS, Have a great weekend!!

11334225_922591264469381_8901765737260009123_o.jpg

I'm pretty sure SS has all the rights tied up for DC statues in quarter scale. I could be wrong though, and I wish I was because I'd love to see some competition. But I think this was confirmed to be sixth scale quite awhile ago.
You'd be correct. The only other 1/4 scale license was for model kits and prototypz has that.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

I was never a big "Returns" fan, but this one looks great! Looks like she'll be at SDCC, and POs will soon follow according to Tweeterhead!

11692673_929596187102222_8987789520797241245_n.jpg

Back