TV Shows You've Stopped Watching

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...that makes everybody upset. The first two episodes were really great...like the best zombie stories I've seen in a very long time. Then it just lost me with the poor characterization and story lines they choose to pursue after that. That's my opinion.

I said it in the walking dead thread and people couldn't believe it. I guess this is my first run in on the wrong side of hype...where you are banished for criticism. like, "you must be kidding!" and "I'm glad that guy won't be posting in here anymore." I didn't think that show could fall so far down IMO after it's incredible start. But I can't be all wrong...as I think firing those writers was a very smart move. I imagine if the season had been 12 episodes or so long then more people would have felt a sort of decline inevitably. and I do look forward to the next season, don't get me wrong.

No, I thought you were crazy in the other thread too.

I wouldn't banish you for it, but it is entirely possible that you are all wrong.

terriers..............:lecture

i stopped watching it because.......because,.......well,......because they stopped production on the mother ____er them _______ goddamn dip____ bastard buttholes....:banghead:censored:cuss:mad:

terriers..............:lecture

i stopped watching it because.......because,.......well,......because they stopped production on the mother ____er them _______ goddamn dip____ bastard buttholes....:banghead:censored:cuss:mad:

I know! I can' believe FX canceled it. :mad:

No, I thought you were crazy in the other thread too.

I wouldn't banish you for it, but it is entirely possible that you are all wrong.

rewatch the 4th episode again. Just by itself. Maybe you just have alot more patience than I do. I guess that's how tv shows go...some great episodes, some filler, some whatever. Unlike the first two episodes where the characters were relate-able. The more time they spent on the characters the less I gave a ____.with a short run like that I guess it should have been tighter.

That my opinion, it's not "Wrong." But I see where your coming from. discussion=bad

I guess I can add The Event to my list. I saw a commercial advertising it's return and couldn't have cared less.

T:SCC because they cancelled that also. It had it's moments definitely. Wish it coulda kept going.

Sheen is an idiot. No one else is going to give him a show where he gets to play himself. God, they even named the character Charlie so he wouldn't be confused when he came to work stoned.

Lie to me
Breaking bad ( but i will get back to that one)

Get back to BB when you can, its been phenomenal to date!!

I stopped watching Heroes. Stopped watching at end of season 2. What POS show that was after season 1.

The Walking Dead was good until the last 3 episodes. Mainly because you knew it was over soon, and the plots just didnt tie together. The ending was terrible.

But with more episodes, i'm down for sure.

The Walking Dead was good until the last 3 episodes. Mainly because you knew it was over soon, and the plots just didnt tie together. The ending was terrible.

:horror:horror:horror

Really? This is one of my favorite shows. Kind of harsh, but it sounds like you are still going to be watching it? :dunno

walking dead just needs more episodes, I wouldn't have bothered with just 6 :dunno

walking dead just needs more episodes, I wouldn't have bothered with just 6 :dunno

The 6 episodes of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena rocked!

They only did 6 episodes for the first season of Walking Dead because they weren't sure what they ratings were going to be. Now that AMC knows they have a hit on their hands they have expanded the next season(s) to 13 eps. I thought the 6 episodes that aired were really well done. They provoked a lot of good discussions in the Walking Dead thread. Right devilof76? :wave That to me is the sign of a good show. One that gets you thinking and talking about how you might handle that situation.

To each their own though. I just can't see how someone can write off a show after a couple of episodes. :dunno

Back