TV Shows You've Stopped Watching

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched a few minutes of BigBangTheory and it tasted like corporate hamburger especially formulated to appeal to geeks.

*boring*

I watched a few minutes of BigBangTheory and it tasted like corporate hamburger especially formulated to appeal to geeks.

*boring*

Those who only watched it for a bit are really missing a good show. I didn't really care that much for the first episode, but I rarely do for tv programs. I really like the show a lot.

Yep, Big Bang Theory is very funny. But I never understood the appeal of Family Guy or Two & a Half Men.

Big Bang is a funny show for me. There are plenty who hate on it for whatever reason. Thats fine but I enjoy it and thats why I watch it.

Yep, Big Bang Theory is very funny. But I never understood the appeal of Family Guy or Two & a Half Men.

Two and a Half Men is okay, but it's run it's course.

Family Guy I've tried to get into, but just can't. I think it's rather stupid.

I stopped watching Chuck because there is just no more they can really do with that show while keeping it fresh. When he started being a spy is when I stopped liking it.

Another one is Supernatural. that show just got worse and worse. I forced myself to watch that abortion of a 5th season just to know what happened. that season was so dragged out it kinda hurt.

Those who only watched it for a bit are really missing a good show. I didn't really care that much for the first episode, but I rarely do for tv programs. I really like the show a lot.

I just don't like the characters. They seem too annoying to me.

Californication.

Funny during the first two seasons. Awful 3rd. Haven't watched any of the 4th.

While I agree the 3rd season wasn't as good as the first two, the new season has been a big improvement. Especially since you get to see Carla Gugino half-naked a few times.

Heroes - stopped at end of season 2
Smallville - stopped sometime in season 5
Scrubs - season 3 (would like to go through dvds someday)
The Office - havnt watched season 7 (will likely pick it up on dvd)

I like family guy/simpsons/futurama but I do not watch them weekly like I used to.

Stopped Criminal Minds this season when I heard they got rid of all the female cast to cut costs, and the female cast was the best part!

Only one female cast member isn't in this season (JJ) and they added a new female cast member (a serial killer's daughter).

Not sure where you heard they got rid of the female cast...was it for next season?

I can't stand "House"wife loves it so she records it to watch when I am not around Same crap every time,Patient gets sick ,they goes to the persons apartment ,they think they know whats wrong gives Meds.
Oh no patient almost dies due to reaction to wrong meds,always in the last ten minutes of the show they figure it out .(if you watch it look at the time when the get it right always last ten minutes.)
oh and do you really think A Dr could get away talking to the staff and patients that way ?

I can't stand "House"wife loves it so she records it to watch when I am not around Same crap every time,Patient gets sick ,they goes to the persons apartment ,they think they know whats wrong gives Meds.
Oh no patient almost dies due to reaction to wrong meds,always in the last ten minutes of the show they figure it out .(if you watch it look at the time when the get it right always last ten minutes.)
oh and do you really think A Dr could get away talking to the staff and patients that way ?

Actually, yes, but I don't think he'd get away with using drugs.

I stopped watching the Office (us) a few seasons ago. I just lost interest in it and it seemed kinda like they were too...or they didn't know where to go with it or something.

I stopped watching the scrubs when I broke up with an ex...because she was a boring person and had an obvious sense of humor.

I nearly stopped watching that short season of the walking dead after the third episode. If it had continued to drag on for a few more episodes I probably would have. They overcomplicated characters and focused on the wrong things for the rest of the season in my opinion. I'm glad they axed the writers or whatever and I will continue with the second season.

I also kinda of stopped watching QI, as it only has its moments.

I really want to stop watching The Cape, it's just so bad, I don't know why I don't, the only person I like in there is Summer Glau and she's severely underutilized. I hope it gets canceled.

BTW if anyone hasn't seen Community, you should check it out-pretty funny show.

I nearly stopped watching that short season of the walking dead after the third episode. If it had continued to drag on for a few more episodes I probably would have. They overcomplicated characters and focused on the wrong things for the rest of the season in my opinion. I'm glad they axed the writers or whatever...

picture.php

Back