TV Shows You've Stopped Watching

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Chopper. A person can only take that show for 1-2 seasons.

The Simpsons. Stoped about 5 seasons ago.

gave up on the simpsons years ago. More recently it was Stargate Universe .... I tried as I really enjoy the Stargate franchise ... but the story and characters held 0 interest. not surprised it got canned.

The writing of the last 3 episodes of Smallville are pushing me away... I'm just tolerating the show at the moment... If Welling doesn't don the suit for 30 seconds of Screen time I'll be really annoyed! I stopped watching it after season 6-7 and only started watching this season. bar the 200th episode, its been pretty lame!

I nearly stopped watching that short season of the walking dead after the third episode. If it had continued to drag on for a few more episodes I probably would have. They overcomplicated characters and focused on the wrong things for the rest of the season in my opinion. I'm glad they axed the writers or whatever and I will continue with the second season.

I agree with this. The characters never had to try for anything after the 3rd episode. it felt like everything was just given to them and I just stopped caring for them.

And the reason they fired the writing staff is because they only wrote 2 episodes that those were both rewritten.

I will give the second season a shot, but if they can't give me some reason to care about these people, I am just giving up. It doesn't do the comics justice(except the first 2 episodes)

I agree. I hate those geeks that are just beyond geeky. You can be a huge nerd, and get along with people. Those guys are like creepy weirdo's.

Actually, I find them rather endearing. The only one who is "creepy" is Sheldon and he's supposed to be.

American Chopper. A person can only take that show for 1-2 seasons.

The Simpsons. Stoped about 5 seasons ago.

I like AC, though I didn't watch every episode, until the so called feud between father and son.

I can't remember the last time I watched the Simpsons.

Family guy was funny when i was younger but its just gotten a little old now

My problem with this show is the at this point we all KNOW Seth Mcfarlane despises Christianity and anything from a conservative view point, but he insists on pushing it nearly every episode now.

He's always done it to a point and even I can laugh at something if it's funny, but over the last season or 2 I've felt like it's just gotten ridiculous.

Why don't you slam Muslims, Hindus or Buddhism constantly? He might once in a while, but I'm sick of his political views and hatred for all things conservative dominating msot of the shows these days.

Back