Turboman from jingle all the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resized_TURBOMAN-REPROJECT-SOCIALMEDIA.jpgk

I struggled once at Wal-mart with whether or not I wanted to actually spend $5 to add Jingle All the Way to my Christmas movie collection. Ultimately I walked away :lol

Would be more inclined to spend money on a 1/6 figure of Arnold dressed as Turboman.

Looks like he's trying to get a kickstarter going for what is a kind of collectible. Probably not a pure cash grab. Seems in line with others who come here to get custom projects off the ground.

he already plans to produce 100 units and there's already 19 people whom placed an order. i don't know about Turboman but i'm guessing such retro style might not cater for the taste of the majorities here in this forum whom emphasize on realism however i do think such rare item would gain attention for others, or maybe people outside toy collecting.

so why all the -ve & hate towards the person & his product he's trying to share with us? if you don't have anything +ve to say, might as well don't say anything.

Correct, this is a completely non profit. The plan is to release the set including dementor, demon team, and everyones favorite Booster. Just to give fans of the film a chance to own a piece of nastalga

I struggled once at Wal-mart with whether or not I wanted to actually spend $5 to add Jingle All the Way to my Christmas movie collection. Ultimately I walked away :lol

Would be more inclined to spend money on a 1/6 figure of Arnold dressed as Turboman.

That is planned in the future IMG_20161215_230904.jpg

he already plans to produce 100 units and there's already 19 people whom placed an order. i don't know about Turboman but i'm guessing such retro style might not cater for the taste of the majorities here in this forum whom emphasize on realism however i do think such rare item would gain attention for others, or maybe people outside toy collecting.

so why all the -ve & hate towards the person & his product he's trying to share with us? if you don't have anything +ve to say, might as well don't say anything.

His first 2 posts are about the movie Small Soldier. Looks to me like he is trying to get interest for the 2 main characters in that movie. So all posts so far are to gauge interest in selling things. At least that's how it appears to me. It bugs me if people join here just to make money and not to share in the collectible aspect of it. Maybe that's not what he's doing. I guess we shall see.

His first 2 posts are about the movie Small Soldier. Looks to me like he is trying to get interest for the 2 main characters in that movie. So all posts so far are to gauge interest in selling things. At least that's how it appears to me. It bugs me if people join here just to make money and not to share in the collectible aspect of it. Maybe that's not what he's doing. I guess we shall see.

well i see he's not the only person focusing on introducing his products here.

Agreed. The "actual" TurboMan is rather statue-esque. A true 1:6 action figure of Arnold in the suit? Totally different story.

Personally Jingle All the Way is one of my favorite Christmas movies :lol

I'd toss in for the Kickstarter if there are slots available after the new year.

Back