TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TRUE BLOOD - new series on HBO

So is the second episode worth watching then? I DVR'd it last night and was on the fence as to whether I was going to watch it or not.

I liked it more than the first episode... its fun and worth the watch IMO.

great second episode, they gave some cool hints (wthout giving away too much) at things that are yet to come. I really like Bill and Sookie's chemistry, they play well off eachother. Can't wait for episode three.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That would be ME!!!! Made that call the first episode when the doggy first showed up.

It made sense that there would be more than just Vampires in the world. And then Bill said that there were others that could change and then the lights were on in the bar well past 3 or so. And then like Dave said, they kinda heavy handed it with the dog picture. lol

I am hoping he can be more of a Werewolf than just a Collie.

I don't have cable so will have to wait until this comes out on DVD. :monkey2 Sounds interesting enough...I'd be willing to give it a go. I'm still upset with HBO though for cancelling Deadwood and Carnivale. They left us hanging on both of those and though the numbers of viewers weren't great, the shows were very well done. Hopefully this will last long enough that they will be able to wrap up the story arc.

i just hope as the show goes on the Southern accents become more believable.

I don't have cable so will have to wait until this comes out on DVD. :monkey2 Sounds interesting enough...I'd be willing to give it a go. I'm still upset with HBO though for cancelling Deadwood and Carnivale. They left us hanging on both of those and though the numbers of viewers weren't great, the shows were very well done. Hopefully this will last long enough that they will be able to wrap up the story arc.

Jen, download the program uTorrent and then go to Mininova.org and search Trueblood. I got the first one in HD and it looks great!! I will be DLing the new one in a day or 2.

nothing worse than really liking a show and watching it get killed after a handful of episodes ( Firefly and Freaks & Geeks are examples)

GG

And the absolutely fantastic The Middleman which few have discovered. It's a great translation of the comic, created by one of the writers of Lost, and the best comedic action series I've seen since Firefly, sad that it probably won't see a season 2 and people won't realize what a great show it was until it comes out on DVD.

Jen, download the program uTorrent and then go to Mininova.org and search Trueblood. I got the first one in HD and it looks great!! I will be DLing the new one in a day or 2.

Thanks for that info. I'll give it a try. :D

Just found this thread..........

I am loving this show. I have to say until episode two I had not really caught on about the dog, but after watching I see it now. Something is for sure up with Sam. Sookies new heightened senses will lead her somewhere she does not want to be I think.
Also dying to see who is setting up Jason, anybody got any ideas on that?

Can't wait until next week.

Well the second episode was better than the first. There were some pretty humorous moments. I'm going to give it a few episodes to really grab me as it hasn't so far.

Not sure I like the weak cliff hangers that have ended both episodes.

Back