TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Tron set a couple weeks ago and I love them! Here's a quick video review of my figures for those interested! Thanks again, Steven!

Last edited:
Just wanted to make sure I was on the first page list. Thanks Spenser!

Last edited:
i am going on 8 months emera, guess i have more to go,..:impatient:, i have others also going on at least that long....:(:slap....i stopped waiting for the mailman,,,,:gah:.....hopefuly soon..

What drama is Emarae talking about?

Sorry about any confusion with that, but as a regular on YouTube the past couple years, I have become a part of a certain community on there and there was some drama ignited due to the recent presidential election. Let's just say certain members of this community can be more vocal than others about their opinions on such things. I just try to keep my vids on track and about the stuff I love, which are my toys and collectibles.

i am going on 8 months emera, guess i have more to go,..:impatient:, i have others also going on at least that long....:(:slap....i stopped waiting for the mailman,,,,:gah:.....hopefuly soon..

Damn, bro! I know full well what you're feeling and all I can say is just try to be patient and drop Spencer a PM at least once a month to see what's going on. He does amazing work and hopefully it will be worth the wait for you. I'm in the same boat again as I'm currently waiting on some other items from Spencer that I thought would have a much faster turn around this time. Rest assured he won't run off with your money (which has happened to me in in the past with another former SSF member), but he might just take a long time for the turn around!

Oh come on now, you ordered a heck of a lot of figures from me at one time, what was it 6 or 7 full figures? And that was after the 5 George Reeves Superman figures I did for you, I’m trying my best to get them done as fast as I can. You received a bunch of figures from your order already, you make it sound so bad.

Oh and I'm shipping your Adam West Batman today. :)

Steven's pretty much a one man op, so stuff does take time.. He's the best though!

Oh come on now, you ordered a heck of a lot of figures from me at one time, what was it 6 or 7 full figures? And that was after the 5 George Reeves Superman figures I did for you, I’m trying my best to get them done as fast as I can. You received a bunch of figures from your order already, you make it sound so bad.

Oh and I'm shipping your Adam West Batman today. :)

Thats true steven, I did cut into hour time with all your other stuff with the big order, I forgot how much I ordered,:slap,,I'm not worried emera, been getting alot from steven for awhile now, his work is as top notch as anybody's,,,, he always comes through, I guess it comes down to our impatience because of the stellar work, we get that "I need it now" anxiety,,,, I never worry about getting something from him,,, it's just like I said, " I want it now", lol,,, thanks steven,,,,, I am sure when I get them they will be fantastic as usual,,:clap

In an overall sense on these boards (not specific to Spenser - I don't have anything on order here) re: paid customs/commissions, it's really just a matter of giving good estimates of how long things will take. If you know it's going to take 6-9 months right at the start, then you can't complain and everything is clear.

And good communication in terms of things taking longer due to something unforeseen coming up - well ahead of time - is also an essential.

People have real lives/jobs/families etc. to keep up with but knowing your work/capabilities is really key to keeping both sides - customizer and customer - happy and stress-free.

All I can say is that Stephen is a truly valued SSF member. I have his Karate Kid/Miyagi hs and his Tron figures and they are among some of my absolute favorites. I am definitely looking forward to adding his Dark Helmet to my collection in the coming months. While there is definitely a bit of a wait, the quality of the figure alone is more than worth it.

Spense,

What can I say. You made my day, man! Thank you the Conan custom looks great. As I always KNEW it would! Look forward to getting the Tron figures soon as well!! Hopefully one day I can still bug you enough to get at least a James West figure made! LOL! Thanks again, Spense.

my "sppencer" montage,,,a tip of the hat to one of the forums best,,as you can see i "am" a spencer fan...too say the least....thanks steven.....these are grails my friend,,,:yess:

065-2_zpsc34984a7.jpg

my newest spencer custom,,,,,adam west as batman,,,,unreal figure.
033-6_zps780ca276.jpg

032-6_zpse4eaa5cc.jpg

some close shots of my spencer 'grails"
046-4_zpsad8615d3.jpg

sculpt painted by "elvis1976"
048-4_zps591c5d8c.jpg

the new supes,,,,not even in theaters yet...
043-4_zpsca451521.jpg

044-4_zps4fbb7acb.jpg

Last edited:
037-7_zps3856d9df.jpg

051-3_zpsfa8c4238.jpg

sculpt by spencer...and gee too i think?
060-2_zpse163c03e.jpg

again sculpt by spencer....
057-2_zps9acf8730.jpg

another award winning sculpt
055-3_zpse1f8a4fa.jpg

062-2_zps3c1d246e.jpg

Last edited:
I love that Daniel Laruso! So awesome! Is he on a slim truetype?

yes he is,...with the gee you can do much with the arms showing from under it,,,..maybe pose him differently...i didnt futz these at all when taking the pics, just a fast shoot..

Last edited:
Back