TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those getting the next round of shipments. I can't wait to get mine in in the next batch. Already have my Evilface stands ready and waiting....

Only just heard about these, fantastic job.
Guess its too late to jump on this?
Broke but I am on a mission to get rid of some of my collection and these would ease the pain if you could?

Guess its too late to jump on this?

Oh no, all a welcome... into the light.

My house will never be clean...of Trons.

I have many outfits left over Due to a mistake at the printers they sent me another printing a few weeks after the first one. They didn’t make me pay for it thankfully but I do have about twentyfive or so extra outfits.

So if you want to jump on now is a good time.

Hola! Remember me the guy who was always asking about the Robert Conrad James West figure? Do you have any idea when you will be shipping out my Tron figures and the Conan figure? Haven't heard anything in a long time just would like to have an idea.
Thanks in advance.

P.S. If you ever find the time I would STILL like to see you do a James West figure !!!

Oh no, all a welcome... into the light.

My house will never be clean...of Trons.

I have many outfits left over Due to a mistake at the printers they sent me another printing a few weeks after the first one. They didn’t make me pay for it thankfully but I do have about twentyfive or so extra outfits.

So if you want to jump on now is a good time.

Will do and hav'nt forgot about the daniel san and myagi if you've got a set of those still?Just need the sculpts on those:)

Hi Steven, I don't know how else to get ahold of you because you have not been responsive to my messages.

On Feb 24 I sent payment for a Tron & Flynn that were "ready to ship." It's now almost 2 months later and I've sent several PMs without a response. I specifically told you I was willing to wait for pieces ready to ship because I didn't want to wait months and risk losing my money, as has happened in the past to me with customizers on this board.

In my PMs I gave you the opportunity to let me know if you ran into a snag or something and would have totally given you the benefit of the doubt. After seeing you log into the site several times and not respond to my messages I realize you're obviously ignoring my PMs and the opportunity to give you more time has passed. I'd really appreciate an immediate refund of my $400.

Hi Steven, I don't know how else to get ahold of you because you have not been responsive to my messages.

On Feb 24 I sent payment for a Tron & Flynn that were "ready to ship." It's now almost 2 months later and I've sent several PMs without a response. I specifically told you I was willing to wait for pieces ready to ship because I didn't want to wait months and risk losing my money, as has happened in the past to me with customizers on this board.

In my PMs I gave you the opportunity to let me know if you ran into a snag or something and would have totally given you the benefit of the doubt. After seeing you log into the site several times and not respond to my messages I realize you're obviously ignoring my PMs and the opportunity to give you more time has passed. I'd really appreciate an immediate refund of my $400.

I am going through the same thing with the wait and time the money was sent. All I can say is to try and be patient a bit longer. I know that Steven has had some family stuff to deal with the past few weeks. But I know that he is a customizer that I personally trust. I hope things work out to your satisfaction in the end. I can't wait to get my tron set in!

Rich was over looked when I updated the list, sorry about that Rich. I’m sending yours now.

I am going through the same thing with the wait and time the money was sent. All I can say is to try and be patient a bit longer. I know that Steven has had some family stuff to deal with the past few weeks. But I know that he is a customizer that I personally trust. I hope things work out to your satisfaction in the end. I can't wait to get my tron set in!

I've been patiently anticipating my set and some other stuff from Steven for probably twice as long and hoping to see something in the mail each day, but I know Steven is a cool dude and does quality work, so I'm just hanging in there. He's responded to me when possible with updates, so hopefully the goods will be arriving very soon for the few of us remaining! I already had my custom stands waiting for the past few months and can hardly wait much longer! I also plan to order more stuff from Steven very soon, so I'm confident he'll come through! I also hope you'll be happy with your purchase in the end! As they say, "All good things come to those that wait..." :wink1:

Frustrated and concerned customers does no one any good.

We're talking about 2 guys here, 16 (that’s 32 figures) on the list have received their figures or are on their way and I have almost all of the remaining figures prepped. However lists with shipping updates seem to mean next to nothing these days.

Some guys are more patient than others is the only thing going on here. This is being blown way out of proportion.

I did somehow overlook RichAlot so I do apologize for that. And I apologize to everyone else about the time, but I did lose about three weeks of work due to my grandmothers passing away unexpectedly. I tried to not to let it slow me down but it has, and that just the way it worked out. I didn’t realize how much you had to do with all the paper work and places you had to go when someone dies.

I’ll be sending RichAlot his set as soon as I receive a confirmation of his address.

To everyone who has been patient with me through this I thank you very much!

Sorry to hear of your Grandmothers passing. I know from first hand knowledge how upsetting the passing of a close family member can be. Not just for the bureaucratic problems but the personal upheaval as well.

Take care, and my prayers are with you.

Old Grandpa

Sorry to hear about your grandmother dude...
Condolences to you and your family...

You have a great talent and I love your work, and one of the few very reliable customizers on the board. I hope RichALot will realize these figures are absolutely amazing, and you can tell the amount of craftsmanship and time that went into them.

Keep up the good work and keep on rockin' :rock!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing as well. It's always a difficult time when we lose someone close...

And regarding the quality and dependability of Spenser's work, I can vouch for it as well. I have ordered several times from him, and have never been let down it either area. Sure, it's tough having to wait sometimes but it just makes it that much sweeter when the items arrive!

Back