TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spense.... these are SOOO frikkin beautiful, but I just don't think I can swing it right now. You can give my spot to another Tron fanatic. Again, I'd love to, but can't right now. Awesome, awesome figures!

Hey Spenser, any chance that the Boxleitner sculpt could be made with hair in lieu of the headgear?
I'm seeing Captain Sheridan. :D

34974.jpg

Scroll down:

https://www.lemax-spookytown.com/shoppingcart/Default.asp?CategoryID=18

Yeah, I found the Zolotronics only to discover that it appears to have been a failed venture :monkey2

Any idea how big those lights you found are? I'm guessing pretty big. I'd love something small that could be installed above Tron on a shelf or Detolf. Him glowing on a shelf would be badass :rock

Yeah, I found the Zolotronics only to discover that it appears to have been a failed venture :monkey2

Any idea how big those lights you found are? I'm guessing pretty big. I'd love something small that could be installed above Tron on a shelf or Detolf. Him glowing on a shelf would be badass :rock

They are fairly small, about 2" W x 1" D and probably about 2" tall, they can be powered with batteries or AC... I use them for my Halloween display each year... not sure if I have pics of it right not so you can see the scale, the only problem is the cable...

i tried to place an order for 2 sets of those lights kuzeh mentioned from americansale.com... they wanted to charge me $200 shipping to the UK. maybe they come packaged in a solid gold shipping box :cuckoo:

there's a place in the UK that does them, but the purple ones only at halloween, and the blue ones (which i thought might add a cool blue effect in the background for legacy flynn) at christmas. so guess i'm out of luck for now.

incidentally, although the purple ones aren't listed officially as UV, they are in fact near UV. so spenser's outfits should show good luminescence. and means you should probably have them pointed away from people.

W0W man :horror

You did such an amazing job in reproducing this awesome costumes from the movie!
I'm damnly impressed by how well they look.
I am was soooo impressed that even specially rewatched that 82th masterpiece and now have several... claims:

1. Shoulder-armor (on both of them)

Tronscostume.jpg

Yours are a lilbit smaller, irregularly shaped and sitting too high on the arms.

2. Left wrist armor (Flynn)

Flynnsleftwrist.jpg

Yours just missing this detail :monkey3

3. Tron's headsculpt

Boxsleytner.jpg

Seems that the sculpt looking too old for 1982, not like the handsome young Boxleitner.

Hope that you'll find my notes are not only interesting but useful.
I just want that the end result was as perfect as possible because characters of this beautiful franchise deserve it more than any.

God bless you and your talented mom, Spens!

Oh, almost forgot -IM IN FOR SET OF BOTH, pliiiiz :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Last edited:
W0W man :horror

You did such an amazing job in reproducing this awesome costumes from the movie!
I'm damnly impressed by how well they look.
I am was soooo impressed that even specially rewatched that 82th masterpiece and now have several... claims:

You do realize this is a doll right, I mean Action Figure.… not everything is going to be perfect. However I love your enthusiasm.

You’re right about the Flynn, the left wrist armor I forgot to put it on for the pictures but I did do it.

You do realize this is a doll right, I mean Action Figure.… not everything is going to be perfect. However I love your enthusiasm.
Thanks for the reply man :)

Of course I understand that this is just a doll but...
This format in my opinion implies the greatest possible similarity to the movie-prototype.
I mean if you have a tremendous talent and skills to do better... then why not? :monkey2
Of course the best is the enemy of good but not in this case.
Perhaps this is due to technical problems but I'm sure that it is easilysolved.

You’re right about the Flynn, the left wrist armor I forgot to put it on for the pictures but I did do it.
Great! :yess:

Can't wait for these! I'll be sending you my payment this week.

Just out of curiousity, are you giving any thoughts to Ram, Sark, Yori or (the original) Clu? I'd absolutely kill for Ram. That dude's gotten no love whatsoever from any of the Tron toy lines so far.

Hey Steven, I sent you payment a couple of days ago, Paypal contacted me and said it was unclaimed, see below.

I sent it to the mail address you gave me (checked, double checked and triple checked), can you check that it is correct (I won't post here)..

From PayPal:
"Hello Rory,

Two days ago you sent a payment to [email protected]. This payment is still unclaimed. Often, unclaimed payments are a result of a payment being sent to a misspelled or otherwise incorrect email address. Please double-check to make sure you sent your payment to the intended recipient's correct email address."
:dunno

Thanks,

Hey Steven, I sent you payment a couple of days ago, Paypal contacted me and said it was unclaimed, see below.

I sent it to the mail address you gave me (checked, double checked and triple checked), can you check that it is correct (I won't post here)..

From PayPal:
"Hello Rory,

Two days ago you sent a payment to [email protected]. This payment is still unclaimed. Often, unclaimed payments are a result of a payment being sent to a misspelled or otherwise incorrect email address. Please double-check to make sure you sent your payment to the intended recipient's correct email address."

Thanks,

If it's the same account ID he gave me, there's a typo in there. Try "XXXXXXXXXXXsales" instead of "XXXXXXXXXXXsalse".

Hey,

Sorry about that, it shold be [email protected]. I must have mis-typed it to you.

From PayPal:
"Hello Rory,

Thanks,

OH....WOW! :) These two guys, TRON and Flynn are DREAM 1/6 scale figures of mine! Ever since first seeing TRON as a kid I always wanted them.

Incredible work Spenser...as usual! You always blow me away with everything you do! I would definitely love to get both of them. I just don't have the money now. :(

Maybe someday I can get them from you! :wave

There's my friendly bump for this AWESOME thread!

Back