Tron: Uprising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just watched the first episode ! SICK

I am going to watch them all on the weekend.

Hope you enjoy them...no, wait scratch that. You WILL enjoy them...best animated show ever!

I hope that you get to watch them in true HD as that is how they really should be seen.

Watched "The Stranger" a couple days ago. Kinda sucks because I only watch this on On-Demand so I'm like 4 episodes behind. That's the newest episode they have up. Bastards. :lol

Actually, the newest episode is Rendezvous, they should still have them up. I don't know why they called The Stranger new. OD is weird sometimes.

The "No Bounds" episode....

Oh man......ohh man....uuhghhh, DAMMIT!!!!!!! I'm not sure if its all sunken in yet.

why didn't he just drop them? jeeeezzzz.

As much as it drained me the first time, im going to have to watch it again now.

I enjoyed The Tron Knight.

Despite it ripping off the last act of TDK, it was still ****ing awesome.

And horribly sad. Good on this show for making me CARE.

I didn't even think about the similarity to TDK, I thought it was mor like something outta "Saw" especially with Aaron Paul's creepy Jigsaw impersonation. Haha

It was totally TDK. The hostages, the CHOSE YOUR FRIEND, the barrels hooked to the Bomb... And even the ending was almost just like TDK , Beck running away in his bike.

But that's OK. It was interesting. It took me out a little bit. but it was still an overall great episode.

It was totally TDK. The hostages, the CHOSE YOUR FRIEND, the barrels hooked to the Bomb... And even the ending was almost just like TDK , Beck running away in his bike.

But that's OK. It was interesting. It took me out a little bit. but it was still an overall great episode.

agreed...but ok

As it is starting to get good the pulled the plug. They should have wait a little longer. It's like uncle bob, he was on life support for only a short time. But the mouse said. Save the power and pull the plug.

I don't know if Tron: Uprising will ever see a DVD/BluRay release. Take into account Disneys most popular animated series, Phineas and Ferb, and that series has only had select episodes from the first season only go to DVD.(they are now on a 4th season for that show).
I would love to see Tron: Uprising on BluRay but with Disneys track record on releasing even the most popular tv shows
It isn't looking too promising.
I purchased all the HD episodes of Uprising on Playstation
Network. It's $2.99 an episode for the 1080p versions but they are so worth it!
A BluRay would be nice to have all the episodes and maybe some behind the scenes extras. I guess we can continue hoping for it.

Yep.....kinda a bit angry now. They couldn't try and do a quick wrap up?

I would've just had Tron become Rinzler, and kill Beck just to give it an ending. :(

That's a shame, but at least it was another fan****ingtastic episode. Honestly, I can't think of a single bad episode in the entire run. Brilliant show that didn't get the love it deserved.

Back