TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kal-El, sorry I didn't get back to you yet, but yeah, that's the guy I got mine from. It has a metal sim card holder and is very high quality. I think he sells them for $40 BIN, but I got mine directly from him for $32 on the Replica Prop Forum.

Those sectors he sells are also great, they have various thicknesses of white material on the back, so light shines through them differently. Pretty awesome piece for the collection. :)

Not a problem I appreciate any info you guys have. Thanks so much.

Hi all :wave

After browsing through this thread last night I decided that you couldn't have all the fun without me so I went to Target and picked up a bunch of Tron collectibles today :lol

Nothing fancy, just got the Sam Disc, the Sam tall figure, the Sam/Tron/CLU shorter figures, and both Flynn cycles :D

I was wondering if anyone else noticed how AWFUL they smell?! And if there is something to kill the odor besides dousing them with Lysol or Febreeze? :lol

Thanks for reading and getting me into another line of collectibles :slap:horror:gah:

:peace

Hi all :wave

After browsing through this thread last night I decided that you couldn't have all the fun without me so I went to Target and picked up a bunch of Tron collectibles today :lol

Nothing fancy, just got the Sam Disc, the Sam tall figure, the Sam/Tron/CLU shorter figures, and both Flynn cycles :D

I was wondering if anyone else noticed how AWFUL they smell?! And if there is something to kill the odor besides dousing them with Lysol or Febreeze? :lol

Thanks for reading and getting me into another line of collectibles :slap:horror:gah:

:peace

Kool!!!!!!!

finally found myself a Qourra figure today at Meijers. On sale for $5, didn't see anyone else there from series 2 though.

finally found myself a Qourra figure today at Meijers. On sale for $5, didn't see anyone else there from series 2 though.

If you need Jarvis let me know. Most of the Targets in my area still had some before Easter weekend. Send me a PM.

Do they make a Quorra Ultimate (12 inch) figure? Would like to have a Quorra figure bigger than 3 inches that actually has a sculpted face instead of just the black helmet if possible.

I've checked 5 Targets and still can't find this set.

I just saw that @ the local Target store by me Saturday .
If you still want or need it get back @ me & I will go by
& see if it's still there .

They didn't even make a 6" Quorra. :monkey2

I share your pain man. Spinmaster probably would have made the figure with the helmet anyways, but any Quorra is better than none. I am anxiously anticipating Hot Toys or Sideshow to give us a proper interpretation of her. :pray:

I've seen it... ridiculous price honestly...
I would've loved if they released a version of CLU like that one in the 3 3/4" scale... bummer...

Same here. That would have been sweet.

I would've loved if they released a version of CLU like that one in the 3 3/4" scale... bummer...

That would have been awesome, but the one figure I REALLY hoped they would do was the CLU figure that Kevin showed young Sam at the beginning of the movie, with the glowing jacket. It was in the same style as the figures they have out. It would've been both a cool toy, and a cool replica from the movie.

Back