TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!!
Hope everyone that wants one can score one!!
Freaks helping freaks!!
:rock!
:rock :rock

I've ordered a few of each already so that I have secured orders as I would hate for these to sell out quickly when peeps here want them.
So depending on how they ship them to me will determine how I can send them across the pond.

If anyone wants anything securing, send me a pm or post in my thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3191262#post3191262

...stating what you would like, quantity and your location please and I will add it to those ordered already.

We are on an adventure, people :lecture :lol
x :duff

Switching gears here...

Have there been any pictures of the back of the HT Kevin Flynn figure?

I'm curious how the disc looks on the back and also if the black outfit features the hood on it (like he wore it when he arrived at the End of Line Club)...hat was a cool look for the character and I'm hoping it can vee achieved with the HT figure as well...

Thanks, Spenser...I saw those shots and read the description but...there are no shots of the back of the figure and how it looks or any indication if that black robe features the hood. I was hoping someone had seen a HT blog or something on another board they could point out...guess we'll find out closer to the figure's release...

anyone have size comparison pics of the 3-man light jet with the other vehicles? Surprisingly my TRU had it even though they said they probably wouldn't get it in, and the box looked pretty big so just wanted to know what it looks like in hand? Thanks!

Thanks, Spenser...I saw those shots and read the description but...there are no shots of the back of the figure and how it looks or any indication if that black robe features the hood. I was hoping someone had seen a HT blog or something on another board they could point out...guess we'll find out closer to the figure's release...

there are more further along in the thread showing the ID disc on his back from MILK magazine. but the figure doesn't come with the hood as of right now, unless they decide to include an attaching hood or just another robe with a hood (doubtful).

EDIT: here's the link to the page with those pics on it.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86989&page=20

Last edited:
Thanks for that, Gipetto! Great looking shots there. Yeah, it looks like no hood on the black robe...but maybe it's not too late to add it before production starts...one can hope anyway.

I found out some things for people still looking for the Kevin Flynn disk in the Southern California area. I got back from Disneyland's electronica tonight and after having a delightful conversation with the store clerk I found out they now carry the white disks. The only catch is you have to ask for them. The only ones they put on shelves are the Sam and now Rinzler ones. They said they had a bunch when I asked. Passing along the news.

Oh sweet! Target has the three-man light jet up with pics!

https://www.target.com/Tron-CHLD-De...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

B0040XODZG.16.PT01._SCRMZZZZZZ_V172311109_.jpg

B0040XODZG.16.PT02._SCRMZZZZZZ_V172311109_.jpg

B0040XODZG.16._SCRMZZZZZZ_V172311109_.jpg

Here's some shots posted earlier in the thread of the light jet along with the box...I saw it a Kmart recently (34.00!) and it's not that big...no bigger than the SW vehicle boxes of late...

Here's some shots posted earlier in the thread of the light jet along with the box...I saw it a Kmart recently (34.00!) and it's not that big...no bigger than the SW vehicle boxes of late...

It's bigger than the box. Assembly required. Think of it as twice the box and that would be about right.

For those that have expressed an interest in me getting things from Disney UK but have not contacted me yet.

I am gonna let this run until Friday of this week, the 11th Feb, that means I will have had this space open for a week.

Sorry I can't give it an indefinate period but I have other things going on right now that I'm totally stressed about and I need to add a deadline on this. Plus I doubt very much these items will be available indefinately anyway.

Please see my thread for all details:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89608

So if you want anything, let me know now :duff

Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
FYI - Kmart is now selling a Clu Ultimate. I just picked the only one up they had for $31.99. I didn't know this one was available, as I hadn't seen it anywhere on this site or the Internet. Moreover, it's showing as Series 1, which means it's been out there for awhile. This leads me to believe that i might have missed other merchandise in the series. Has anyone been able to find a list of all the toys they are offering? I'm willing to start one if none is available.

Matt

New Wall for my Tron Stuff in future like this:

Design like Kevin Flynn`s Cave
I was waiting for a second Neonpodest coming next days to present the Disk bigger

Last edited:
Back