TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Rinzler's Disc today at Target. Only one amongst many Sam Flynn discs.
Damn you guys for posting pictures and talking about the discs!:lol Now I need to get Kevin Flynn's.:thud:

:panic::panic::panic:

I started getting Sam's and Kevin's bikes...
I still need Kevin's disc too!!
LMK if you find a couple, will do the same around here!

:duff!

I wish my stores would restockalready!!! There's only kevin's light cycle, a few black guards and a bunch of deluxe Sam Discs. An that's every store I've been to so far! :gah:

Found Series 2 Core figures finally at Meijer. So if you have one close that's worth a go. They had Light Jets too, but those are cheaper at Target right now.

Got Sam's cycle today:
2011-01-03_20-33-18_329.jpg

As for the case I am wondering the same!

They look like they are from the German Sora-Shop (correct me of I'm wrong Jürgen). The cases have plug-in connections (sort of) and you have to build them yourself. The downside is that they have visible seams and screws but are a lot cheaper than 'normal' cases that come in one piece. Plus you can choose almost any size you like.

On a different note, I have two sets of the 3 3/4" line, and may be looking to sell the opened set now that my Hot Toys are coming. I'd rather them go to a good collector than evilbay. Let me know if anyone's interested, and I'll give you a deal.

Includes:
Sam Lightcycle
Flynn Lightcycle
Lightrunner
Sam
Kevin
Rinzler
Clu
Quorra
Jarvis
Black Guard
Sentry (x 2)
1982 Tomy Tron with disc (opened 6 months ago)
All have been opened, and displayed only.

here are some pics of some repainting I did

Added all light detail to the rest of the light cycle Sam...legs, back, helmet
SAM_1355.jpg

SAM_1357.jpg

SAM_1358.jpg

SAM_1359.jpg

SAM_1360.jpg

Added some detail to Deluxe Sam's helmet as well
SAM_1362.jpg

SAM_1363.jpg

SAM_1364.jpg

and the detail to Deluxe Clu's chest where the light up part is

SAM_1366.jpg

Just a heads up, Series 3 of the Core figures has been solicited by Diamond Comics Previews and the wave is up for a pre-order on a few sites already. No specifics are given on what characters will be included, but rumor was that this series was supposed to focus on characters in Tron: Evolution.

Back