Trinity shows her walls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idd, hele mooie collectie die je daar hebt, en leuk dat er nog eens een Belg bijkomt :)

En het kan er alleen maar op verbeteren nu Hot Toys zich ook smijt op de Matrix franchise

idd, hele mooie collectie die je daar hebt, en leuk dat er nog eens een Belg bijkomt :)

En het kan er alleen maar op verbeteren nu Hot Toys zich ook smijt op de Matrix franchise

Idd nog een Belg erbij, moet wel zeggen dat ik hier al een aantal ongeloofelijke collectie ben tegengekomen, veel uitgebreider dan ik tot nu toe gezien had (op collectiblez forum). Vooral dan qua lifesize beelden enzo.

Enough dutch for now, thanx everyone for the comments, and I'm off course looking forward to the hot toys releases, a must have I think, certainly with the APU and ship in the pipeline.

And I chatted with them for a couple off minutes. Real nice guys. Talk with them about chocolate and bear, they said they tasted some Belgian bear and found it really good, but strong. So that's the story off how come they recognize me.

COOL collection Trinity! And it's nice your bf takes part too! Your english is perfect, but did you mean chocolate and BEER :duff

.....or did you really mean BEAR ? :gun :ted :horror

:lol

Awesome collection. I would love to have some of those Matrix peices! Now lets just hope Hot Toys will make some 1/6 figures to go with their Sentinel.

Holy crap! Your boyfriend looks like he has about 20 billion points worth of Warhammer 20k stuff! Great collection by the way.... The twins think Belgian beer is too strong? Well I looooooove it! :drool

Holy crap! Your boyfriend looks like he has about 20 billion points worth of Warhammer 20k stuff! Great collection by the way.... The twins think Belgian beer is too strong? Well I looooooove it! :drool

Not really 20 billion but a lot. A lot off forge world stuff to (they make really nice models). The twins did drink strong Belgian beer: Duvel ( translated it means devil), but maybe they're not really used to strong stuff.

Back