Trinity shows her walls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this forum, I'm a huge matrix fan, and allways on the look-out for new stuff and other crazy collectors, and I think that I've found my match.
Som pictures of my collection:
collectie1.jpg

collectie2.jpg

collectie3.jpg

collectie4.jpg

collectie5.jpg

collectie6.jpg

collectie7.jpg

collectie8.jpg

collectie11.jpg

collectie12.jpg

More pics:
collectie13.jpg

collectie14.jpg

ANd I've met the actors who played the twins 2 times:
fototwins.JPG

PICT0040.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0021.JPG

The second time they recognized me, but that's a long storie, if you wanna hear it, scream.

I've got a lot off posters to, but they're still in their boxes, cause I'm coverting my house for the moment and my stuff is still at my parent's house. So no worries about the hidious wallpaper and other stuff. When the house convertions are finished all the statues will be in the living room in a nice display.

im taking a wild guess here but is trinity nickname cause of the Holy Trinity? you very religious! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Great Collection!!!!

Nice pics - you got a lot of really nice pieces in your Matrix collection. :rock :rock

Nice collection!

En welkom op dit fantastische forum, Lien. Altijd leuk als er nog een Belg bij komt :D

Enjoy!

Thats an awesome collection! The twins are wicked cool!! My favorite thing about ur pics is the 80's wallpaper u got on ur walls!! It looks like it came out of Saved by the bell!!! AWESOME!

The title of this thread peaked my interest. lol.

Nice collection!!!

Nice Collection, you need to add Mcfarlne A.P.U. and Sentinnel !

COOL !

I wanna hear about when they recognized you and they were all "..hey" and you were all "yo"...please ;)
Well I first met them at star con in holland. I was at the Q&A and the host was asking them if they can do some act, cause last year Ray Park (the one playing the Darth Maul) gave a Kong-Fu demonstration. One off them sad that they didn't really want to cause they were tired from the long trip, and then he said, but my brother can dance.
Then the host asked for volunteers, I was one the 5th row I think, and was thinking 'that would be cool', but was a bid hesitating. Then my boyfriend put my arm in the air and I got picked, and danced a slow with the one off them. After that it was time for the foto session.

A year later they came to Belgium (Facts in Gent) and I wanted them to sign my picture from the fotoshoot with them. And there was no line, so i quickly walk to them, and from far one off them said 'hey it's the dancing girl'. They signed my picture and I took a new one with them. The left on on the picture was all like "hey, I'm holding you pretty close, best my wife doesn't see this". And I chatted with them for a couple off minutes. Real nice guys. Talk with them about chocolate and bear, they said they tasted some Belgian bear and found it really good, but strong. So that's the story off how come they recognize me.

Some pictures:
PICT0034.JPG

PICT0035.JPG

PICT0037.JPG

always good to have more lovely ladies on this forum.
welcome to the freakshow, trinity. nice collection u have too. :banana

btw, u might already know this by now.... but hot toys is making a 12" sentinel figure. looks pretty good, as with most ht stuff.

Maybe post the other stuff to (all my boyrfriends stuff, big fan off Jurassic Park, Evil Dead and Terminator):
General Grievous:
6.JPG

Terminator:
7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Arnold in disguise:
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Predator (WIP):
10.JPG

Trully unique piece (only 6 made), live size veloceraptor bust:
11.JPG

12.JPG

Last edited:
Rest off the pics:
(I know I need to dust it all off but with all the dust from the conversions in our house it's normal)
13.JPG

Other figures/statues:
14.JPG

15.JPG

IMG]https://www.vaultsofhera.com/other/16.JPG[/IMG]
17.JPG

18.JPG

BF at work on other hobby (Warhammer 40k)
19.JPG

The collection:
20.JPG

21.JPG

Last edited:
Back