Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

He's not the Sideshow version, but he's cute and goes well with 7" figures:

review_necasam_large.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_011909a.htm

Can't wait to pick up this Blu Ray tomorrow. Been waiting a long time for this!

Can't Wait to pick this up and watch it tomorrow. Just took out Sideshow's Sam and set him up with some other halloween decorations.

Amazon.com shiped mine today and one of the good thing about being 15 miles from the warehouse is that I always get my stuff the next day. Bring it on. :)

I'm picking it up at lunch today, and having a couple friends over to watch it tonight after the kids go to bed. Ah, good times!

I get my reward for getting that A on my first biology exam today, Trick r' Treat bluray! But the wait is going to be a killer. Still won't be seeing this film until 12 hours from now, with tons of schoolwork to to between now and then. I've only heard great things about this movie.

Went and got it at midnight last night at Wal-Mart.
Rushed home and watched it, loved it, gonna watch it again this morning.

Went and got it at midnight last night at Wal-Mart.

I almost did that. Was up catching up on True Blood, and really wanted to get out there and get this movie, but I restrained myself. Cannot wait for tonight though, just hope I don't have any problems finding the bluray.

:D

Back