Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

I think I'm going to stay out of this thread after it's released. With the hype it's getting, there is going to be a ^^^^-storm of "What the hell? The movie ^^^^ing sucks!!! :mad: " posts.

I have no doubt it's gonna be good, but with the hype it's getting, I'm starting to think people are expecting another Halloween.

Yeah Im the same way, Ive heard so much about this movie...I cant help but think its not going to live up to the hype. I sure hope it proves wrong and ends up being an awesome horror film, but as noted, I'll wait before I express my views/opinions.

From all the reveiws I have read I'm not expecing the "Gone with the Wind" of Halloween movies but everyone seems to like it and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Personally, I would love to have a new film to worship. Like I do with Halloween or Alien. All I can do is hope.

I hope it's at the very least entertaining. This isn't the Phantom Menace where the hype machine is set astronomically high...

I'm not excited because of all these fat critical reviews that say its the second coming. Those are the same retarded people who think Transformers 2 is a Kubrick esque masterpiece of unparralled proportion or who say things like the new Tyler Perry flick is the comedy of the summer.

I'm just happy were getting a flick that embraces the holiday in the way this movie does. Its not just taking place on Halloween and using a jackolantern for mood lighting. It really delves into all the traditions and the holiday itself. I expect nothing more then some pulpy enjoyment.

Thats what I'm hoping for as well.. "pulpy enjoyment" ... Love the sig Dekard.. who's the artist?

Hmmm, the wife says we should wait until Halloween to watch it. I guess I've waited this long...

My Halloween friends (Chucky, Sam and Tiffany) that I take to work will come out Oct 5th... its a month long celebration.

Back