Prop Trick or Treat Studios Stripe and Evil Gremlin Puppet Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics and info Zod they look pretty good! I am a bit bummed about the arm flexibility because I wanted to hang one from a ceiling fan but I am not too surprised. If they were more poseable I would probably get two but I will stick with one of the regulars to start and see what I think.

Thanks for posting! If you have any other thoughts I look forward to hearing about them. You're happy with the paint apps and mold overall then?

I'm happy with the mold and paint. I'm sure a $1000 maquette would capture every little detail, but for the materials these are made from and the price, they're the best you're going to get. I just wish Stripe's damn hair was better. Also, I'd like to find this stand or something similar.

17620215_10155232399894853_9216389749701354017_o.jpg

I'm happy with the mold and paint. I'm sure a $1000 maquette would capture every little detail, but for the materials these are made from and the price, they're the best you're going to get. I just wish Stripe's damn hair was better. Also, I'd like to find this stand or something similar.

I'm going to make a stand for when mine shows up. Something similar like that one. Also do some gremlins logo on the base w my equipment. See how it turns out.

Nice to hear. Sculpt and paint are most important to me as I mostly just want a realistic looking life size gremlin to put out at Christmas. Time to get out the Santa hats, sunglasses, cigarettes, popcorn buckets, and beers. Ordered one from bbts and might get a second.

Trick or Treat Studios has a 10% off coupon on Facebook: TOTSFB. I don't know if it applies to everything. Also, with the cost of their shipping the total may be about the same cost to order from BBTS with their $4 shipping.

Trick or Treat Studios has a 10% off coupon on Facebook: TOTSFB. I don't know if it applies to everything. Also, with the cost of their shipping the total may be about the same cost to order from BBTS with their $4 shipping.

How much they hit you for shipping?

Stripes mohawk in the pics looks thick. Have you sprayed and styled it yet? Does it look better? Also, what about the eyes? Is the paint decent?

Stripes mohawk in the pics looks thick. Have you sprayed and styled it yet? Does it look better? Also, what about the eyes? Is the paint decent?

I haven't done anything to the hair yet, but I don't think it's as thick as the pic. Paint on the eyes and everywhere else is fine to me.

Here's the hair after a bit of futzing--no hair spray or anything. Better, but I still think it needs to be thicker and stand up more.

328689ac9ff02c6d10fe26f9e86bd79f.jpg

3579e42cfbaf3dcbe712d492a31ff597.jpg

I think this looks great. Gunna have to get one.

Also , the paint apps look pretty solid on this. Good job by TorT

I'm sold on Stripe! I'm gonna order him. Mohawk looks way better with some styling!

gah! so stoked at how well these turned out. high hopes theyll be able to do the same with the second movie's more detailed skin deco. had some serious apprehension after gizmo. glad i took the $250 gamble on the preorder.

Pulled the trigger and bought one!!! If anyone can give me any ideas on how to make a base to hold it up, I would appreciate it!!

I just wonder if the consistency will be there on this. The other 2 fur gremlins they launched not so long ago were a real mixed bag on both. Seen some very bad examples and some decent ones too. This having no fur should reduce those issues. hoping madabouthorror have this in stock soon.

I was at Scare L.A. and TOTS were there and I saw a girl walking away with one of the Gremlin replicas, they had a few for sale and sold out early on.
I have it on pre-order but was willing to buy one on the spot!
Ended up buying a Gizmo, hehe

I am thinking of customizing both, most likely using glass eyes to make them look better and slight re-paints
I've been waiting for something like these for decades! So exciting!

Mine landed! I'm impressed but it definitely needs a stand as mine doesn't stand well even when leaning. Worth it though and love this piece!
Gremlin 1.jpg
Gremlin 2.jpg

Thanks for posting, I am excited to get this now. I am trying to figure how I might be able to display them. Any chance they could sit on or in a popcorn tub? How about climbing in the branches of a small artificial Christmas tree?

Back