Triad Toys "Theodore DXF" goes poof?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine in (Thanks in no small part to DrJediSith!) and he rocks! :rock
Not happy with the headmount. Come on Louie! You can do better than that, for the price! But I got a nice one, early count, 19/100, so I am not complaining. Touched up his buttons and set him with my Medi Trinity and my Agent Smith, and a few other bits, and will get a shot soon. GREAT addition to a set. Thanks Triad for making these.
Pics to come.

Hey Les,

Just wondering if you're going to post your pics, unless you already have in another forum?

This is an old thread but anybody know where I can get one now? I just started collecting 1/6 and this one is awesome.

This is an old thread but anybody know where I can get one now? I just started collecting 1/6 and this one is awesome.

I might be selling mine in the near future. Mine is the leather jacket version. Ive also got a medicom neo.

I'm in the process of reconsidering the direction of my collection so not sure if im selling at the moment though.

You can still find all the parts, except the head, but there have been better versions, I'm assuming most everyone is using the headplay head now.

Triad still sells the sai here https://www.triadtoys.com/Brands/Loose+Parts/METAL+SAIS+SET+(PLAIN).html

A few coats have made their way onto eBay, just look for "1/6 neo coat". There's leather and cloth versions.

The shoes are the same boots from their old "enforcer" set, which was the Equilibrium figure, so you can probably find them from there. But I don't think those are movie accurate anyways, so you could find better boots.

As for the glasses, somebody's offering up custom glasses in the customs forum.

I might be selling mine in the near future. Mine is the leather jacket version. Ive also got a medicom neo.

I'm in the process of reconsidering the direction of my collection so not sure if im selling at the moment though.

Cool. If you decide to sell it let me know. I wanted the cloth version but I can always get the clothing set off eBay.

You can still find all the parts, except the head, but there have been better versions, I'm assuming most everyone is using the headplay head now.

Triad still sells the sai here https://www.triadtoys.com/Brands/Loose+Parts/METAL+SAIS+SET+(PLAIN).html

A few coats have made their way onto eBay, just look for "1/6 neo coat". There's leather and cloth versions.

The shoes are the same boots from their old "enforcer" set, which was the Equilibrium figure, so you can probably find them from there. But I don't think those are movie accurate anyways, so you could find better boots.

As for the glasses, somebody's offering up custom glasses in the customs forum.

Thanks for the tips. If I can't get one I'll end up making a custom from parts I find.

5639876739_88df7ca041_z.jpg

5640448798_9daa2070d7_z.jpg

5639877583_2afd8024cc_z.jpg

On easter break now, so took out the camera to play.

I picked up the costume ages ago. nw that the headplay head is out there, I'm finally going to finish him, but I was wondering, can anyone show me the shoes he should have?

Back