Triad Toys "Theodore DXF" goes poof?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
Triad Toys "Theodore DXF"... a "Neo-classic"

TheodoreDxfCloth.JPG

As shown in their newsletter here, this figure seems to have disappeared from eBay and the Triad eStore. Victim of a C & D Letter maybe? I hope not, I would REALLY like to add one of these to my collection....

Edit: I just go one... see below... also, apparently https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/body_product1.asp?ItemID=20142 still has these avalable....

Last edited:
i think it just sold out. as did the milla ultraviolet figure. i have her. and a neo i preordered from them. i havent received any notices about it NOT coming. yet! lol

Yep. I got both version on preorder. They were selling really fast - so fast they actually started charging.

You can still pick up the Chosen Outfit from Good Stuff To Go, and the sai from Triad direct. You would have to source a headsculpt - I'd recommend Reggie from OSW for a great Neo Sculpt

Yep. I got both version on preorder. They were selling really fast - so fast they actually started charging.

You can still pick up the Chosen Outfit from Good Stuff To Go, and the sai from Triad direct. You would have to source a headsculpt - I'd recommend Reggie from OSW for a great Neo Sculpt

Yeah, that's what happened. I preordered mine and the next week, he was gone. But as Az said, you can get the Chosen Outfit from Triad or Good Stuff to Go and that Neo sculpt from Reggie... and you are golden.

And Meta, I will help you out on this custom if you like. Shoot me a PM. :rock

I managed to get one of these off of a cancellation, and it's fabulous. I'll try to get photos up tomorrow.

Who else here got one of these?
Yeah, that's what happened. I preordered mine and the next week, he was gone. But as Az said, you can get the Chosen Outfit from Triad or Good Stuff to Go and that Neo sculpt from Reggie... and you are golden.

And Meta, I will help you out on this custom if you like. Shoot me a PM. :rock
I did get one of Reggie's awesome headsculpts already, and now Triad has the appropriate coat and shirt and pants on pre-order for an "original" "Theo", so I'll likely be taking you up on this offer now when I get the next bundle together. ;D

I'm also going to be VERY interested to get a beter look at the headsculpt for "Lucia".....

Last edited:
U guys sure got yours fast........Im still waiting for a shipping notice :(

I actually got two seperate shipping notices over the course of two weeks. That was a head scratcher!:D
I think they got a bit backed up, but they're shipping heavily now. If you're worried just contact their customer service. I dealt with them a few times and they were very helpful.

Got mine yesterday... Awesome figure. I wish that Lucia was available with the correct costume and you didn't have to buy it seperately like that. But this Neo rocks.

DSCN4380.jpg

DSCN4381.jpg

DSCN4383.jpg

DSCN4384.jpg

I'm digging that Rorschach, DA. Neo looks great, guys. Are they sold out by now? I feel I should have pre-ordered when I had the chance.

Are you going to re-paint this one, too, Josh? Would love to see how you can make him look even better.:rock

I don't think I will repaint him... the in hand paint is just stunning. The most I might do is paint the eyes. But it's really some great paint work, best I have ever gotten from any company out of the box. :rock

I might replace the body though, not a fan of those hands or wrists.

great pics everyone!
just got mine. too cool! terrific fig.
here Neo's about to whoop Spawn lol.

figsPicture001.jpg

i am curious tho. did anyone get a really, perhaps overly glossy head? all the pics i've seen and all in this thread don't look nearly as glossy as mine. i like the newer satin finish that's getting used a lot, but i'm afraid mine may've been under the sprayer too long lol. he's really glossy. u can even see it in the far away pic (#1)

figsPicture004.jpg

figsPicture006.jpg

guess i could dub him the Sweaty Neo but don't think Neo sweated.

Back