Triad Toys "Theodore DXF" goes poof?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually got two seperate shipping notices over the course of two weeks. That was a head scratcher!:D
I think they got a bit backed up, but they're shipping heavily now. If you're worried just contact their customer service. I dealt with them a few times and they were very helpful.

Its weird, right after I posted this, I received a shipping notice.....
YAY!

Anybody help me source some decent glasses for a custom I built

Ordered my stuff from Triad a month before Theodore went up (doh)

So Im missing some decent glasses heres what I have so far :

neo-smith.jpg

neo-smith-trinity.jpg

Anyone knows where I can get a decent set of Trinity Glasses Id appreciate that 2

neo-smith.jpg

neo-smith-trinity.jpg

Anyone knows where I can get a decent set of Trinity Glasses Id appreciate that 2

Hi Mooncat,
I love your Agent Smith! Is it a custom? Where can I find a Hugo Weaving hs?
Thanks man! MwNN

Doesn't help at the moment, but Louie has said that Triad will be doing sunglasses sets down the line.

That's one of Reggie's Neo headsculpts on yours?

Doesn't help at the moment, but Louie has said that Triad will be doing sunglasses sets down the line.

That's one of Reggie's Neo headsculpts on yours?

Yep contacted Triad asking the question and they did say that there maybe the opportunity to pick up the glasses down the line

and on the sculpt, nope its a GG cast

yep tried there and toyanxiety

even tried using the original GG glasses but tbh Id sooner keep them on the GG bust

Got some oakleys and I suppose they are an improvement

Damn. They're out of the Neo clothes set. Does anyone know where one could be found? Or is there a chance they'll be re-stocking?

I wanted one because I'm turning my Dead Christmas ornament into a zombie priest and the jacket seems like the closest thing in the land of 1:6 clothes that would do the trick.

Damn. They're out of the Neo clothes set. Does anyone know where one could be found? Or is there a chance they'll be re-stocking?

I wanted one because I'm turning my Dead Christmas ornament into a zombie priest and the jacket seems like the closest thing in the land of 1:6 clothes that would do the trick.

https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/catalog1.asp?ID=400

Scroll down to The Chosen One Male Outfit. They have the cloth and the leather versions.:cool:

I got mine in (Thanks in no small part to DrJediSith!) and he rocks! :rock
Not happy with the headmount. Come on Louie! You can do better than that, for the price! But I got a nice one, early count, 19/100, so I am not complaining. Touched up his buttons and set him with my Medi Trinity and my Agent Smith, and a few other bits, and will get a shot soon. GREAT addition to a set. Thanks Triad for making these.
Pics to come.

I got mine in (Thanks in no small part to DrJediSith!) and he rocks! :rock
Not happy with the headmount. Come on Louie! You can do better than that, for the price! But I got a nice one, early count, 19/100, so I am not complaining. Touched up his buttons and set him with my Medi Trinity and my Agent Smith, and a few other bits, and will get a shot soon. GREAT addition to a set. Thanks Triad for making these.
Pics to come.
lol did yours have the pieces of tape wrapped around the neck, holding the head on? mine too. i didn't notice it until i took the head off to send it back (too darn shiny. satin's fine but they musta used glossy on mine lol. it's a shame as the paint underneath the gloss is superb) so it isn't really noticeable unless you unbutton the collar or are popping the head off. what'd you do Les, switch bods?

i might not have sent it back but i ordered a female head in the same order and her eyebrows are off. one's darker/thicker than the other. last time i returned something they sent a prepaid shipping label but someone there said "not this time", so i guess they stopped that. all in all, i like Theo. great package as a whole.

I finally acquired a Theodore and I love it. The only downside is the base body and the lack of more hands. Will the head fit on a HT body? I would really like to change the base body and perhaps get some better (more accurate) glasses as well.

I put mine on the HT body. The double ball-jointed ankles help get more poses out of the feet.

The hole of his head is larger than the HT peg so (like Triad) I put some tape around the peg (duct tape for me) and then put the head on.

Also, I very carefully bent the sunglasses into a shape more like the actual movie glasses. Just bending the frames up and back a tiny bit and spreading the arms (or whatever) out more, to fit snug around the head.

I put mine on the HT body. The double ball-jointed ankles help get more poses out of the feet.

The hole of his head is larger than the HT peg so (like Triad) I put some tape around the peg (duct tape for me) and then put the head on.

Also, I very carefully bent the sunglasses into a shape more like the actual movie glasses. Just bending the frames up and back a tiny bit and spreading the arms (or whatever) out more, to fit snug around the head.

Thanks for your help, Sachiel. Could you post some pictures of your Neo as well, please? I would really like to see how he turned out.

Back