Trevor, please ask Sideshow if you can make them new hands.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it CIV or SDCC, where Brant and Heath personally told many of us about the new bodies in-the-works?

I believe they also mentioned that the hobbits were just the beginning during the official panel at SDCC as well.

It was SDCC and I already edited my post.

Sorry Nash, I must have mistaken you for someone else. :eek:

?? Ive never asked for a link to this topic ever.

jedi-mind-trick.jpg

You did request that information.

Was it CIV coverage? It should be SDCC, where Brant and Heath personally told many of us about the new bodies in-the-works.

I believe they also mentioned that the hobbits were just the beginning during the official panel at SDCC as well.

I personally remember Brant saying during the panel at SDCC when talking about the bodies saying "and this is just the begining."

Was it CIV coverage? It should be SDCC, where Brant and Heath personally told many of us about the new bodies in-the-works.

that's exciting news then. I hope they bust them out sometime soon. the buck needs to seriously take a hike.

Well, one thing the Buck males have been good for is having sculpted necks, it looks more natural, I'd imagine SSC might be trying to figure a possible way to maintain that look while having more neck articulation as HT has. I just hope they don't adopt HT's new body proportions, the shoulders are too damn wide.

The Force wield hand is too big, even on the regular height bodies. But that doesn't mean that all the other hands are oversized. I think most are proportionate. SSC has the best hands in the business, it's one area where they're far superior to HT even. I can't even look at a Dragon hand anymore with it's knucklelessness.

As for the new, more HT-like body - I don't think it's ever been published by SSC, but was said in person at the SDCC panel, the CIV panel and to fans when it came up while discussing the hobbit body.

Well, one thing the Buck males have been good for is having sculpted necks, it looks more natural, I'd imagine SSC might be trying to figure a possible way to maintain that look while having more neck articulation as HT has. I just hope they don't adopt HT's new body proportions, the shoulders are too damn wide.

Yeah, I hope so too. A body along those lines with smaller shoulders would be awesome. I'm hoping they will do this, would make me a very happy camper. :duff

Back