Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

gorammit I missed out on Jayne's stuff on SMG's sale again. Good thing I was able to order Mals outfit completely...

Texlander- Yes, I'll try to do a hair down version. It might be a ways off, but I'd be happy to do it. I'll probably tackle the few variation versions after I finish all 9 characters. (hopefully by Spring next year)

Thanks man, I appreciate that you like her!
Trev

I take it all back. Im sorry.

Pretty good shape. Not quite s accurate as Newline but they definatly are pretty damn close. Id have to see them on a figure though to judge scale.

Where on toy anxiety did you find these?

Hi, I think they just had one set of these so I jumped on them, someone had traded in a SS barbed wire & bayonets figure and they broke him down, I couldn't source a pair of the newline ones so I figured these would be a decent alternative.

I also sat up late last night and managed to snag one of Chad's dusters, I just wish he started the sale a bit earlier as in Europe it was late and was almost 2am before I saw them appear after constant refreshes, anyway as soon as I get that I'm set, all I have to do is get Greggo to paint the sculpt. Although I'm short of buttons for the shirt, does anyone know where I can grab some of those?

I like how every time Trev releases a sculpt, there's a mad rush to put the figure together. Nothing like inspiration. Thanks Trev! btw, I'm already putting Book together. :p

If by stubby and chubby, you mean the way humans actually look.

I am sorry, but I happen to have a very long neck. Not Giraffe-like but long and slender. My hubby has a very short chubby neck. Just because some or several people have stubby chubby necks doesn't mean that reflects the vast majority. I happen to love my long neck gives so much more for kissing :)

I am in a class all my own if I am the only human in the world with a long neck that appears even longer when I wear my hair up rather than down. Or perhaps you are saying that I am not human at all, but some kind of super human with an extend-able neck?

Wow! BOUGHT

Thanks Marf,

SerenitySLR- Are you hinting that you ARE a super human with an extend-able neck... that'd be awesome. :) I think Shadowx81 was just a little worried that Inara's head would appear overly high. Since these all have to be drilled anyway, it shouldn't be tough for him to achieve the height he prefers (if he wants her at all. Nobody's obligated!)

Great to hear, Shamm! I'll need to start Book soon. :D Maybe by the second week of December.

I was looking in the video game section and I saw the preview of the Alice figure, I think if they make a new body for her
It would be perfect for river.

My bad. I was somehow under the impression you never owned the series at all. Now I have to wonder why I would have thought that.:slap

It's been a while since I haven't come on this thread and the latest of Trevor's sculpts are simply fantastic!
If I had money I would take the HS of Wash and Inara.

Maybe after christmas... :wink1:

What kind of browncoat do you take me for, SilentSurfer? Why I oughta........

:D

Thanks Fab, you're welcome to any of the characters when you want them. Sometimes my molds die after a big casting run, but I can always make new ones (remember the days when I was posting like Chicken Little around here...all those molding issues from days long past. I guess I've learned a little. :))

Trev

SerenitySLR- Are you hinting that you ARE a super human with an extend-able neck... that'd be awesome. :) I think Shadowx81 was just a little worried that Inara's head would appear overly high. Since these all have to be drilled anyway, it shouldn't be tough for him to achieve the height he prefers (if he wants her at all. Nobody's obligated!)

heh he he darnit I let me secret identity slip. I am really extendaneck. no secret is safe with me around. I can easily peer into any window, eat leaves from tall trees....er uuuh yeah worst super hero ever LOL

LOL it's all good he was just voicing his opinion. I felt the need to harass him a little is all not sure why LOL. Just having a little fun. I really need to get a life.:monkey2

Also bought the bluray...cool after years of watching it on reruns on local tv...

Back