Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

It's funny because I'm Trying to figure out how to get black widow boots onto Cuban Zoe body. The TT has those weird t shaped pegs, but the boots have a ball peg socket!

WHEW...
Finally can take a break from my webstore sale....Great work as always on the headsculpts and the awesome painting.
I cant wait to get mine off to the painters when it arrives!!!!

I know there are some of you who still needed some Mal, Jayne and Zoe stuff...I will have another batch up for sale starting tomorrow at the website.
If anyone needed a Jayne yellow tee, I have two of them left from the original release so if you need those...that will be the time to get them. Plus I will only be taking a few orders for each of the Firefly Goods from Mal to Zoe.
This will be all until sometime early next year.
Richard, I know you will need those two Zoe dusters yet so dont worry about those.
Those of you who have asked me for availability on some items..TOMORROW NIGHT will be the night to get them. They will become available starting at 6:00 PM c.s.t.

Thanks again everyone.

Chad
SMcG

www.smcgcustoms.com

I didn't get to Inara this weekend, so she's now 3rd in my queue and should get some paint this week. The reason for this is because...

ZoePoster.jpg

Zoe2.jpg

Zoe1.jpg

Thanks. I really wish she looked as good in pics as she does in person. She is one of my most stunning achievements in person. She's sitting front and center above my computer monitor next to Mal.

I didn't get to Inara this weekend, so she's now 3rd in my queue and should get some paint this week. The reason for this is because...

ZoePoster.jpg

Wow, you really nailed it. Seriously, wow. That is truly amazing.

Could not have done it without your PERFECT Zoe sculpt. She's one gorgeous lady, Trev. Thank you for making it possible. I hope you can see her in person some day. Pics don't do her justice. I hope I can do Inara this well.

Hey Surfer, fantastic work on the Zoe paint up. It truly is one of the best I've seen. Can't wait to see your Inara. Keep up the great work.

Old Grandpa

Hey Trev,

Are you still considering doing a hair down version of Inara? I love the sculpt and want to get one, but my personal preference would be for a hair down version. If you're going to do that version, I'll hold off ordering for that. If not, then I'll go for this one (either way, a great job!)

Back