Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Better hurry, I'm actually starting to entertain ideas of putting a Mal together. I didn't realize there was a store that sold all the clothes. I though you guys were just searching out each piece on ebay!

Well, I just placed an order for the coat. You better hurry because they might be running out.

If you want one of Chad's dusters, order NOW. He has ONE left. And that's the last one for the existence of Earth.

Well, I just placed an order for the coat. You better hurry because they might be running out.

Er, wasn't there just the one left? Meaning, you got the last one.
If you want one of Chad's dusters, order NOW. He has ONE left. And that's the last one for the existence of Earth.

We're talking about the same coat right?
https://smcgcustoms.com/HeroesHeroines.aspx

Project-Are makes a burgundy dress shirt that looks about the same color to me.

https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/catalog1.asp?ID=245

Thanks! :hi5:

So if carbo-fation got it, then we're all SOL, right?

So if carbo-fation got it, then we're all SOL, right?

If you can't get one of Chad's coats, you might try Amy Jones at ajclothiers. I know she did some a while back, and while it says she's not taking new orders right now, you might still try e-mailing her about it.

I just made Inara's pants. The top didn't come out so well.
Back to the drawing board.

Hey, what's up? Three days without a posting? Someone out there's doing something. Anzik, I would love to see a photo of the Inara pants you made. What material did you use? I'm waiting, seems as if I'm always waiting for something, for the doll clothes maker to get back to me with what she's been able to do with the requests I've made. Promise, I'll post photos as soon as I have something to take a photo of.

Old Grandpa

what's the best way to drill a hole in the heads?

power-drill-1.jpg

Back