Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

God those are fantastic. How I would love a Mal but with the holidays I may miss out. :(

Great news Trev! But really, how could he not be blown away by how awesome they are :rock :rock :rock

I'm on the list but take your time Trev, I gotta save for a few weeks.

now to ask a dumb question How do i know if I'm on the list??:confused:

Follow these instructions:

Hey all!

If you are interested in them, drop me a line via email ([email protected]) or private message, and I'll send you information on how I'll be handling things.

Here is a link to my Deviant Art gallery where you can see some other angles: https://trev-solo.deviantart.com/gallery/#Sculptures

Thanks to BuffyGirl for the very kind words on the work! I LOVE Firefly, and I do plan to do a headsculpt of each character. It will likely take me a long time to complete all 9, but this project is a true labor of love for me, and I want to do it well.

thanks folks!
Trev

Trev will respond and you will be on the list!

Wow, that's great that Nathan commented. I guess he'd have no problem signing off on the likeness if a certain company wanted to produce these as figures...

hope a certain other company doesn't come a crashin down on this parade because of the jump in noteriaty. :( But its awesome noteriaty Trevor!

Last edited:

Wow, that's great that Nathan commented. I guess he'd have no problem signing off on the likeness if a certain company wanted to produce these as figures...

It was great to see Fillian dress up as Mal in the halloween episode of Castle.

hope a certain other company doesn't come a crashin down on this parade because of the jump in noteriaty. :( But its awesome noteriaty Trevor!

If you mean QMx - I showed them the sculpts a while ago and they were blown away by them.

That's awesome. Fillion's always come across as a class act!!

I'm almost tempted to get a couple and do up a Castle and Bill Pardy as well...

GADS! I just found out about these sculpts today!

PM sent!!!

Gee.. I hope I'm not too late to get in on these!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead

Back