Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Her pants look alright, but all the shirts look ill-tailored and bulky.
If someone arranges something and the end product looks good, I'd be interested.

If HT Wolverine's shirt actually did all the way up I'd have my eye on it.

Any leads on decent suspenders?

I think that with a little work, the Woverine shirt should work great. Just replace the bottons and install some snaps. As for Amy Jones Clothiers, I checked out her stuff and most of it is great. She did a great job on the western clothes from the movie "3:10 to Yuma". I wrote to her and she is willing to do Mal chothes from either Firefly or Serenity. I'm trying to covince her to do clothes for Zoe and Jayne as well. She is a fan and is familier with the chacters. Give her web site a look at www.amyjclothiers.com, or e-mail her at [email protected].

Old Grandpa

Can't believe I didn't find this thread till now...PM sent Trevor! Hope to hear from you soon.

I am in the same boat. Trevor is an amazing artist, and I didn't even know this was on the radar until a friend of mine told me he was ordering a set. Very cool!

PM sent Trevor!

Trevor, these sculpts are AMAZING! Not surprisingly. I gotta put some $$$ aside for these. I seriously hope Wash is next. :D

New to this, want do I need to do to get some of these?

New to this, want do I need to do to get some of these?

As per Trevolver (Trevor Grove, the VERY talented sculpter)

If you are interested in them, drop me a line via email (trevorATsycophant.net) or private message, and I'll send you information on how I'll be handling things.

Just saw this on SMcG's site regarding Mal's jacket...

PREORDERS WILL START SHIPPING JAN. 8th

:D

Just saw this on SMcG's site regarding Mal's jacket...

PREORDERS WILL START SHIPPING JAN. 8th

:D

Looks like my jacket will be collecting some serious dust before the rest of the figure comes together...

Looks like my jacket will be collecting some serious dust before the rest of the figure comes together...

I got a pair of decent pants and boots today actually. Throwing them on the body right now. The jacket will be here 'soon' I guess and the rig has been ordered...

Mine will be headless for quite a while I think between waiting for my cast and then waiting for a repaint.

I got a pair of decent pants and boots today actually. Throwing them on the body right now. The jacket will be here 'soon' I guess and the rig has been ordered...

Mine will be headless for quite a while I think between waiting for my cast and then waiting for a repaint.

Which pants did you go with? For the boots I'm leaning towards the newline weathered German marching boots. There's some freedom in the ensemble since Mal's outfit varies some throughout the series, save the jacket.

So are the jackets already being sold? I contacted the SMcG and heard back that they were collecting info, but never heard back after that.

Is there a direct link to buy the jacket?

So are the jackets already being sold? I contacted the SMcG and heard back that they were collecting info, but never heard back after that.

Is there a direct link to buy the jacket?

Second link form the bottom.
He took pre-orders at the end of December for January, and he's now taking pre-orders for February.

https://smcgcustoms.com/HeroesHeroines.aspx

Well crap... missed the first orders. And the page won't allow me to order one for the February wave :cuss

WHEW....WHAT A BUSY HOLIDAY......

Sorry everyone...I have been swamped with quite a few Mal orders. First, let me say Happy New Year to everyone!! and thanks for the preorders. Those preorders will start shipping this Friday the 8th, so everyone in the USA should have theirs by monday..Internationally, you should get yours in a week to 10 days.

For those of you who missed out on the first wave, I will open it up again towards the end of the month and will take another limited number. As the first wave that is being made, I will have maybe one or two extras in the mix that I will sell right away..the others will go to preorder status.

I know many of you are waiting to see what I have been doing with the Zoe vest. I hope to have several pics up soon for viewing at the website. Please be patient..I will make sure it's worth the wait.

If anyone has any other questions, please drop me an email thru the website contact us area. Thank you again everyone.

Chad
SMcG

Thanks! I'll be watching the site for some pics before deciding for sure. Look forward to them!

I'll probably use Captain Antilles pants for Mal.

Thanks for the clarification... i'd be bummed if I missed out on the coat :lecture

Chad I have a quick question for you. I intend on using a tall SSC body for Mal. Will the coat still fit?

Back