Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

And it is nice, actually, that a very limited number of people have copies and can give opinions on them, like BuffyGirl said.

Well, here's my testimonial: Let's just hope Trevor wins Lotto so he can stay home and sculpt whatever he wants.
My only regret is the lack of free time to get beyond the base coat...

DSCN3886.jpg

DSCN3887.jpg

DSCN3890.jpg

DSCN3891.jpg

I would say Trev's Mal and Andy B's John Locke are probably the best 1/6 head sculpts I've ever seen.

OOooooh, very cool, YoNoSe! (and THANK you for the high praise)

I'll be working hard to try and bring these to you guys. Once I start getting a rhythm with the castings, I'll start contacting the list. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Trev

Well I started to put together Zoe's rig:
IMG_2976.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2972.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2973.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2975.jpg
[/IMG]

Working on the clothes-have someone getting me a quote for mal's jacket/shirt, Zoe's vest and shirt.

Man...i keep coming in this thread and it sux that I'm poor!! Those head sculpts are just pure art!!! Trevor ur a amazing artist!! :rock

Last edited by a moderator:

Unreal!!! Those sculpts are phenomenal... we're so lucky Trevor was willing to take on this project :rock :rock :rock

Cool rig set up.....PS whos head is that (the girl's...and your Dr Jones's Kick Ass???)

Well I started to put together Zoe's rig:
IMG_2976.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2972.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2973.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2975.jpg
[/IMG]

Working on the clothes-have someone getting me a quote for mal's jacket/shirt, Zoe's vest and shirt.

Anzik- boots where a Ebay find, not sure who they belong to. I just did a quick wash of brown.

Vamp- the HS is Amy from DML. I added the hair with supersculpty. The figure is Evy from The Mummy.

Also, where are we gonna get the female body from for Zoe?

Anzik- boots where a Ebay find, not sure who they belong to. I just did a quick wash of brown.

Vamp- the HS is Amy from DML. I added the hair with supersculpty. The figure is Evy from The Mummy.

Also, where are we gonna get the female body from for Zoe?

very cool evy custom...the body should be that hard you could still find a lot of AA female body out there (BBI, hot toys, sideshow, etc) you just got to look a little.

Back