Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Holy crap! Those are F-ing AWESOME!

Emailed you =]

I REALLY hope the next head trev does for the Firefly/Serenity sculpt is wash, as he's my favourite character, but I must say, when he does wash he simply HAS to do the dinosaurs in 1/6 scale

How are these in folks hands already? :banghead
Email sent.

We are just lucky. :) It's good that some of us got them first too, this way we were able to make sure they were 100% perfect for everyone else. Then again, this IS Trevor we're talking about. Doubt we could use any other word for his work.

We are just lucky. :) It's good that some of us got them first too...

It would be better if I was part of "some of us". :moon :lol

Awesome work Trevor! I can't wait! Well, actually, I can. And will. As long as it takes. :peace

Now comes the big question: Where to get a hat for Jayne? :confused:

Thank you all for all of the kind response-
I'm trying to get to all emails and PM's sent. I'll start to chisel away at the list as time allows. Thanks to you all!

And it is nice, actually, that a very limited number of people have copies and can give opinions on them, like BuffyGirl said. I hope this all goes pretty smoothly for all of us.

Take care all!
Trev

Damn.. all three sculpt are spot on. That's amazing. I don't even know what the hell Firefly is too. I thought this was a GI Joe thread :duh

Damn.. all three sculpt are spot on. That's amazing. I don't even know what the hell Firefly is too. I thought this was a GI Joe thread :duh

Ur a fail!!! But I can't really talk much about failing...cuz I still haven't seen Pulp Fiction!!! :horror

I know...Bamboota= Fail!! But not more than Devil! :monkey5:monkey5

Gob smacking amazing as per usual Trev.
Count me in.

Back