Travis Bickle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just finished my Travis using Kai's awesome sculpt. Came out great, I'm very pleased. I also have the other patches coming soon and a stand decal.

b1-3.jpg

PICT0275.jpg

a1-5.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent! He's clearly gonna flip out at any moment.

Is that hair sculpted or fur? Whichever it is, the detail's just gorgeous.

Sculpted mohawk. I wish I had gotten a 2nd bloody head now, this is instantly one of my all time favorites. All the clothes are from Hot Toys as well as the body and guns, except the snubnose, thats from an old Dragon figure.

Is anyone else still working on this figure with kai's sculpt? I think some people are waiting for the Bros. Production figure.

Waiting for Bros. Yours looks great though! But with bros I get all the patches and guns and a start on the arm slider and accurate shirt with cut off sleeve, accurate belt buckle.

I'be got both the KAi sculpts

what jacket did you use?

Yea I'm starting to prefer most of my figures be simpler like this. Easier to maintain when you have alot.

Hmmm. the connor jackets actually pretty darn accurate. Were you able to find the patches Deckard? I scoured the internet for them before i saw Bros production was doing this.

Back