Howdy folks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snikrit

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm a big Godzilla fan but also just generally nerdy for all sorts of things. I collect Godzilla, Monster hunter, and dragons primarily in the statue department, but also dabble in some gunpla and minipainting. Should have a few pics of what I have out at the moment soon.

Howdy! Are you a collector of the SH Monsterarts line? Sounds like it’s right up your alley.
I have a couple from Monster Hunter (Nargacuga and Rathalos), but I kind of moved away from the SH line in general after the initial Heisei Godzilla releases. I generally go for the creator line these day (Such as the Fatalis, Rajang and Malzeno up on my cabinet and shelf at the moment). With how many things I collect and hobbies I have, I have slowed down on statues and figures overall, but I have the Deviljho and Alatreon coming this year and I am very excited for them. In regards to the SH Monsterarts line, I am very happy with the ones I have but as the price rose and the quality control varied more, it was no longer the right collectible for me. As my partner finishes some of their Evangelion kits though, definitely going to set of some dioramas of Godzilla vs Eva. Sorry for the rant, I generally don't know a lot of people that share my interests and this seems like a nice little community of collectors.

Back