Transforming your Predator / Alien Hot Toys Boxes into Wall Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What to do with empty Predator Hot Toys Boxes?

gave away some of my HT boxes for free at one stage. not really free, only asked them to cover shipping. :]

I know what you mean man, I live in a little one bedroom apartment with one very small walk in closet.

Hence... Kitchen cabinets !
264391_10100544649510222_897413993_n.jpg

528487_10100544649560122_874304344_n.jpg

I'm in the army and have to move every 2-3 years, so to keep the figures well protected during the moves, I have to keep all these enormous space consuming boxes :( sigh...

I know what you mean man, I live in a little one bedroom apartment with one very small walk in closet.

I'm in the army and have to move every 2-3 years, so to keep the figures well protected during the moves, I have to keep all these enormous space consuming boxes :( sigh...

Yeah boxes are a pain lol. Also I thought you got your AVP preds loose! Nice price for boxed figs... :hi5:

Good I suggest you add me to your ignore list as you obviously are not open to criticism or anyone questioning you and I am a very outspoken person. :peace thread.

Criticism on my work is one thing ( flame away ) but calling me :cuckoo: because I throw away boxes is another.....

LoL...looks like over top of my laundry room. The problem with this apartment is we have 1 closet to store anything and its filled up with clothing. We have a small linen closet and its filled do the gills. My only option is to pile them in a corner ( we have storage tubs under our bed and there is no room at all ). Sucks. If I owned a house with a garage / attic..they would be stored in tubs that way. Sadly, we have not made it to that point in our life and I got tired of looking at them.

Wrap in plastic and rent a very small storage unit may be an option. Just an idea. I am of the opinion to never throw away original packaging in case taste or financial situation changes making liquidating easier. But whatever you decide I wish you luck :)

I'm glad at the new house I can use the attic to store all my collectibles boxes.

Awesome idea there! Really like that collage you did with the different pred boxes.

Awesome idea there! Really like that collage you did with the different pred boxes.

Thanks man...actually that one is my least favorite so far but it does not look half bad. I now have 4 hanging on the wall and I think it looks pretty awesome all of them side by side...with that said I got a new one below of the P1 Box

23hrw50.jpg

Sorry about the glare again. It took me about 5 minutes to get the thing hung for some reason and I did not feel like taking it back down. I felt I got a little sloppy with this one but I wanted to have the plastic stealth cover over him. Up close it looks better as you are able to see it more. I used some left over red plastic for covering up the Predator Logo on the bottom. I also cut out some plastic red lines to make laser lines...but it looked a little preschool so I decided to leave it simply. I actually like it just wish I had a slightly smaller frame.

Thats a great idea,and they do look superb..ATM my boxes are still in their brown shippers in the wardrobe

I store my HT boxes at the bottom of my shelves. Pics in my collection thread. Link in my Sig.

Incredible collection. I love what you did with the P1 and electricity...looks really awesome.

I have now actually sorted out all the figurine boxes I have at them moment.

I got 1 Hot Toys Black Widow (Iron Man 2) box and the rest are Revoltech boxes, which I am thinking about framing all together.

Just have to decide where to fold them.

Again, a great idea as it gave me motivation to clean up :D

That is an awesome idea for boxes.

Back