Transformers, What happened to Barricade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I know starscream flew away at the end of the movie. What I want to know is what happened to Barricade? Did he go into hiding?

He either got sucked into the black hole known as Michael Bay storytelling or got a flat tire and is still sitting on the side of the freeway waiting for someone to change it for him. :lol

I thought I remember that in the campanion movie book for part one supposedly barricade fights optimus right after optimus decapitate bone crusher and dies. But somehow it was never filmed for the movie for whatever reason.

In one of the prequel comics for ROTF Barricade is shown
Spoiler Spoiler:

Barricade-death.jpg

Optimus Prime happened.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My favorite theory based on what was on screen in the first Transformers movie was that Barricade was lagging a little bit behind the rest of the Decepticons. Then he saw Optimus decapitate Bonecrusher, remembered how badly his ass was kicked by just BUMBLEBEE, and ran like hell :lol

no no no were did you get that idea, there 2 totally different tranformers

well i wouldn't say "totally different"...this bayformers all look the same in some ways...but he should have brought Barricade back because he was a pretty cool design...

the only thing i wish is that they make the voices a little easier to understand...quit playing with the pitch so much...even that would give them more personality...all the voices became one big generic mess in the first one...esp. Megatron...yuck!

M.

Back