Transformers Revoltech!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bagelsncheesey said:
Isn't Megatron so sweet?? Glad you got him man! :rock

Awesome addition to the Transformer collection... Can't wait for Optimus to arrive from out west (hopefully tomorrow) nut I'd also love for Revoltech to put out Soundwave and Starscream in this form... and maybe Prowl and Ironhide on the Autobot side...

DarthNeil said:
Awesome addition to the Transformer collection... Can't wait for Optimus to arrive from out west (hopefully tomorrow) nut I'd also love for Revoltech to put out Soundwave and Starscream in this form... and maybe Prowl and Ironhide on the Autobot side...

I guarantee that we will see more TF stuff from Revoltech. Endless possibilities!

P6080001.jpg

P6080002.jpg

P6080003.jpg

P6080004.jpg

P6080005.jpg

P6080006.jpg

P6080007.jpg

P6080008.jpg

P6080009.jpg

The Convoy/Optimus Prime does absolutely nothing for me (I especially hate the chest detailing)... besides, I have THS-02 Hybrid Style COnvoy, so why would I possibly need any other Prime under 6" tall?

The Megatron, on the other hand, looks pretty awesome. I wonder how he scales with the Hybrid Style Convoy... they seem to be compatibly sized.

bagelsncheesey said:
yea dude, there's honestly no way i'd buy that for $60. i mean, it's cool and all, but too small and the short stacks, just don't think the price is justifiable.

I got my THS-02 for about $50 shipped, and he's worth every penny (bear in mind he includes a transforming trailer). Best Transformer I own, and I own a lot of them.

He does look great leading the WST Autobot cars and is much more to scale with them than the WST Convoy (which is relatively speaking much too small).

Last edited:
OUTSIDE THE DECEPTICONS' LAIR

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Girl Scout Cookies."

(INSIDE THE OVAL OFFICE)

"Girl Scout Cookies? I love those... Take a break intern."

"We'll continue later, Lewinski."

(mumbling) "For the hundreth time it's Starscream you---"

"Hello?"

*CLICK*

"Oh, sh----"

"Alas poor Megatron, I knew him Horatio-- a fellow of infinite evil."

"I owe you one Prime."

"No problem.... Monica. Be at the Ark tonight around 8pm, bring some chapstick, and don't let Ironhide and the boys see you and we'll call it even."

"grumble grumble grumble"

DarthNeil said:
And he's always been my favorite. Oh well, you always hurt the ones you love.

Same here, he has always been my fav Decepticon.

I was pretty happy to see him crowned king in the movie, only to have crap ass Galvatron lay him to waste!!

Back