Transformers Revoltech!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p!tu said:
mine is 30 sec away!!!! if you see one of my videos dont remember wich one you can see its true!!! awesome!!!! for me!!!! Thus why i help some canadian friends with targets exclusives!!!Transformers baby!!! pitu is the man!!

I need you to be my TARGET Sugar-Daddy.
The nearest Target is over two hours away and I live literally right on the border with the US.
I hate the fact that Target has exclusives that are completely absent from the Canadian market.

Anyway, if they are selling those Transformer toys already then I might head back over and see if they're in the Wal-Mart system. They didn't look to bad--- and now that the Classics line seems to be on the shelf they're the only ones to grab hold of.

DarthNeil said:
I need you to be my TARGET Sugar-Daddy.
The nearest Target is over two hours away and I live literally right on the border with the US.
I hate the fact that Target has exclusives that are completely absent from the Canadian market.

Anyway, if they are selling those Transformer toys already then I might head back over and see if they're in the Wal-Mart system. They didn't look to bad--- and now that the Classics line seems to be on the shelf they're the only ones to grab hold of.
Well like ive been helping my other canadia budys! Let me know if you need any Target exclusives!!!

Yes, help us Canucks! I want a PF Doom and Green Hulk.... here's a Canadian fin!

Fin = 5 bucks. In American, that's close to 5. We're approaching your dollar! Go Canuck buck go! Was at 91 cents to the American dollar a couple weeks ago! Man, I should have went on a spending spree then. Why didn't SideShow release cool things at that time?!

Eli26 said:
Yes, help us Canucks! I want a PF Doom and Green Hulk.... here's a Canadian fin!

Fin = 5 bucks. In American, that's close to 5. We're approaching your dollar! Go Canuck buck go! Was at 91 cents to the American dollar a couple weeks ago! Man, I should have went on a spending spree then. Why didn't SideShow release cool things at that time?!

Spending spree? I bought a '07 Pontiac Torrent on the American side last week when the dollar was at.92 cents... heh heh heh...

(Hamburglar noise)

OK--- Bear in mind that these are with a crappy digital camera-- but here's where the Revoltech Optimus and Megatron are going to duke it out

A closer look at Megatron's homies--- (The Starscream in plane mode, Soundwave with Ravage cassette, and Megatron in the back are original from 84/85)

Optimus (with original in truck mode---along with original Prowl & Bumblebee--- the Jazz is one of the rereleases from a couple of years ago) along with classic Hot Rod and Jetfire (too cool a figure)

It's on like DONKEY KONG!!!! (yeah 1984!!!)

And... it's always sad to see what's in storage---

By the way--- I've got an extra Revoltech Megatron on the way...anyone interested?

Cool setup man! I hope that when they pick up the classics line again, they make a more original g1 looking Megatron then the tank and gun one that they've come out with.

And you get that Jetfire and Ultra Magnus outta storage, stat!!!:rock

DarthNeil said:
OK--- Bear in mind that these are with a crappy digital camera-- but here's where the Revoltech Optimus and Megatron are going to duke it out

A closer look at Megatron's homies--- (The Starscream in plane mode, Soundwave with Ravage cassette, and Megatron in the back are original from 84/85)

Optimus (with original in truck mode---along with original Prowl & Bumblebee--- the Jazz is one of the rereleases from a couple of years ago) along with classic Hot Rod and Jetfire (too cool a figure)

It's on like DONKEY KONG!!!! (yeah 1984!!!)

And... it's always sad to see what's in storage---

By the way--- I've got an extra Revoltech Megatron on the way...anyone interested?

i am and i am in canada! how much for megs...

Eli26 said:
i am and i am in canada! how much for megs...

Happy to oblige to a fellow Canuck :angrycanu --- pm me with an offer... I'm just looking at making my money back.

Eli26 said:
Guess my first question is, is he loose or MISB?

He hasn't arrived yet but I paid for him MISB. I can send pics once he gets here (probably early next week).

p!tu said:
Optimus prime is the Fuuking MAN/Robot!!!!!! love your transformers!!!!:rock:rock:rock

I agree-- I can't wait for the two Revoltech to arrive to add them to the collection. Any other Primes out there that you can suggest I should snag?

DarthNeil said:
I agree-- I can't wait for the two Revoltech to arrive to add them to the collection. Any other Primes out there that you can suggest I should snag?
All Of them!! Snag the ALL!!!

do you have the THS* versions They kick major ass!!!! they have maid only 2
Galaxyforce Prime and G1 prime wich they repaint into black!

*Transformers Hybrid Style*

I've got a question for all you Transformers experts. What is the ultimate Optimus and Megatron figures out on the market? I am looking for a figure for each character and I don't want any 6" Revoltech stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

On the side note, the Megatron that Ill-Jedi recently purchased seems very nice. I'd like to get an Optimus of the same scale if possible.

carbo-fation said:
I've got a question for all you Transformers experts. What is the ultimate Optimus and Megatron figures out on the market? I am looking for a figure for each character and I don't want any 6" Revoltech stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

On the side note, the Megatron that Ill-Jedi recently purchased seems very nice. I'd like to get an Optimus of the same scale if possible.

The Masterpiece Megatron is the one that dominates my collection in the pucs on the last page--- the Optimus is the release in North America a couple of years ago for the 20th anniversary.

p!tu said:
All Of them!! Snag the ALL!!!

do you have the THS* versions They kick major ass!!!! they have maid only 2
Galaxyforce Prime and G1 prime wich they repaint into black!

*Transformers Hybrid Style*

Nope... Got a pic to share?

Back