Transformers Revoltech!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up my Optimus and Megatron Revoltech on E-bay----- they should be here hopefully by the end of the week.

Can't wait!!!

DarthNeil said:
Just picked up my Optimus and Megatron Revoltech on E-bay----- they should be here hopefully by the end of the week.

Can't wait!!!
Man you wont be desapointed!!They are just awesome!!!!!

rentu said:
haha your first pic is my new desktop..its sweet!
Yeah!!!!! Thanks!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock

nash said:
Pitu did you get your Revo Megatron yet? :monkey2
Not yet! but very soon!!! like maybe today!!!:rock:rock:rock

bagelsncheesey said:
you guys will be very happy with the revoltech megatron! he just kicks a$$, dare i say better than the prime revol.:monkey5
I wouldnt hold it against you! he does look freaking sweet!!!

haha word p!tu. dude, btw i watched your newer videos on my lcd television last night via my ps3 web browser (made your video really large) and you had my wife crakin' up dude haha.:lol

bagelsncheesey said:
haha word p!tu. dude, btw i watched your newer videos on my lcd television last night via my ps3 web browser (made your video really large) and you had my wife crakin' up dude haha.:lol
AWEsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 that makes me happy!!!
:rock:rock:rock:rock

I found the new Transformer toys from the movie yesterday. Picked up Bumblebee, Jazz, and the Decepticon police car (Barricade?)--- anyway when I got up to the check out counter it said recall--- They wouldn't sell them. Someone at my shangri-la Wal-Mart put them out too early.

Oh well...

Can't wait for those Revoltech to arrive. I've got most of my original classic Transformers in storage but on one of my shelves I've got all of my Optimus facing off with Megatron & Starscream-- with my classic Soundwave of course.

Did any of you guys see the new MP3 player coming out that's Soundwave?

Dude that would irk me! Some of the movie toys look really cool, i'm excited to see them in person. Planning on picking up the Leader Prime and a few of the smaller stuff like Barricade and such. I thought I read somewhere that they are already selling them in certain places, sux about your Walmart man.

I have seen the MP3 Soundwave, but only in a gray color. I don't know if that's the prototype or what, but either way it looks really cool. Pretty pricey tho.

Make sure you post pics of your Revoltech stuff when you get them! And hey, that Prime collection vs. Megatron and Starscream sounds cool, post pics if you can. I'd love to see!

DarthNeil said:
I found the new Transformer toys from the movie yesterday. Picked up Bumblebee, Jazz, and the Decepticon police car (Barricade?)--- anyway when I got up to the check out counter it said recall--- They wouldn't sell them. Someone at my shangri-la Wal-Mart put them out too early.

Oh well...

Can't wait for those Revoltech to arrive. I've got most of my original classic Transformers in storage but on one of my shelves I've got all of my Optimus facing off with Megatron & Starscream-- with my classic Soundwave of course.

Did any of you guys see the new MP3 player coming out that's Soundwave?
I got the same figures at Target no probelm! About the mp3 he looks cool! the head phones are frenzy & rumble!!! i wonder how much memory its going to have!

p!tu said:
I got the same figures at Target no probelm! About the mp3 he looks cool! the head phones are frenzy & rumble!!! i wonder how much memory its going to have!

You got them no problem?... I'm going to go back over (it's across the border in the ol' U.S. of A.) and raise a stink.

I'll take same pics of my Transformers set-up when I go home from work...
It's pretty cool to have the Masterpiece Optimus and Megatron as the focal point.

sweet, sounds good. i'm stoppin at target on my way home from work and seeing if i can score any movie figures myself. good luck with your trip from canada!

bagelsncheesey said:
my local target is 4 mins away from mi casa!:D
mine is 30 sec away!!!! if you see one of my videos dont remember wich one you can see its true!!! awesome!!!! for me!!!! Thus why i help some canadian friends with targets exclusives!!!Transformers baby!!! pitu is the man!!

haha yeah p!tu you are the man. you're one funny arse dude for sure. that video of the kids at your job is hilarious.

dude, which transformers movie figures did you have at your target that you picked up?

bagelsncheesey said:
haha yeah p!tu you are the man. you're one funny arse dude for sure. that video of the kids at your job is hilarious.

dude, which transformers movie figures did you have at your target that you picked up?
Man those kids are funny!!!! well i didnt exacly get any! Cause i just got a Battle Damage T-800 Anyways Bumblebee, baricade, brawl, jazz were all there!!

p!tu said:
Man those kids are funny!!!! well i didnt exacly get any! Cause i just got a Battle Damage T-800 Anyways Bumblebee, baricade, brawl, jazz were all there!!

those are some cool lookin figures man, i'm gonna have to get em.

Just Got the Megatron Revol!!!!! right now on Ebay!!!! so hopefully ill be getting it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew

Back