Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the majority of people who enjoyed transformers were kids or in there teens , 20s.
Obviously others did but I feel the movie was aimed at a younger audiance.
I personally love the movie but then again I didn't grow up with transformers and until the movie didn't even think about them at all so my childhood couldn't of been raped or anything whilst watching it.
The new Indy was aimed at a younger Audiance too.
Maybe Spielberg , Bay and whoever else makes movie like this just want to give kids what most of the adults had when they were kids. Growing up the the 80s and late 70s would of been awesome to watch movies. Kids nowadays only get crap horrors , unfunny comedys and crap sci-fi.
Although the indy movie , this and whatever else arn't as good as some of the 80s and 70s movies, hell , theres alot of worse stuff around.
At least these can be described as " good " by most.

The question is how much does the movie mean to you personally ?.
IIf yo grown up watching transformers waiting for a movie for years and years then it comes its not possible to be hapy with what you recieve because it won't seem enough.
If alien 5 came out and was awesome I would still have my nit picks because it won't be ALIEN or aliens again. It just wont happen anymore.
Movies basically suck with a few exceptions.

With special effects , no name directors and greedy money grabbers the majorety of movies are being made looking for just profit and there is no heart in them.

You guys should at least count yourselves lucky that these movies are given to people who actually care. IMO Bay was a good choice.
Lets hope he can help Friday the 13th now.

Don't think you can aim that at kids anyway , haha. :lol

I liked the first movie,action packed and extremly cool to watch,besides...im a huge Transformers fan so that helps.

Too much focus on the humans though.

Right.

The first movie was action packed and fast paced, but the humans got in the way. I wanted to see more focus on the Transformers, but not just fighting (and not a damn close-up blur during the fighting). I didn't give two craps about any of the humans (which were a bunch of stereotypes doing cliche stuff).

I remember they (someone who worked on the movie) said something like, no one wants to see a movie just about the Transformers, they need human characters to relate to. They just used them way too much. Really, is there anyone who wants to see more of the humans side? Sam was fine and to an extent Mikaela, but did the other characters really need to be there (Section 7 was fine)? They mostly just took up screen time going over ^^^^ WE ALREADY KNOW.

It did turn out better than I thought. I just wanted a fun ride with a smart story. Not something I have to turn my brain fully off for (like the finale). Guess that's too much to ask for.

This has nothing to do with "childhood rape". I'm talking about it as a movie on it's own. I collected the figures and watched some of G1, the Movie, some Beast Wars and Beast Machines, but I'm not comparing them to the Live-Action movie at all. I liked most of the designs in the movie. I'm definitely not someone to go to for Transformers info. I only know some basics.

but did the other characters really need to be there (Section 7 was fine)? They mostly just took up screen time going over ^^^^ WE ALREADY KNOW.

For me they needed to be there yeah. I feel a movie with basically big robots beating the crap out of each other wouldn't be very entertaining after about 10 minutes. The story means more to me than anything like that.
Maybe there could of been less talking and human story in the movie but to be honest I think even with the special effects being as amazing as they are the human parts were the parts I enjoyed the most.

I think the cast was great and I'm a person ( theres not many around :rotfl ) who likes Shai as an actor. Everyone else in the movie was awesome too so I had no problem with the humans having more parts.
I enjoyed the sector 7 scenes as well. That was kind of the whole lead up. Bumblebee got released , the cube was found , megatron escaped.

I always felt the movie could of ended better though.

I dont care, Transformers, everytime I watch it, gets a 10/10. I watch it every 4th of July. Its a new tradition.

By the way, the humans SHOULD be in the AvP films more....because those films shouldnt be "stupid fun".

Oh and the effects are the best effects ever on screen. They looked real. And great. Glad Bay had them look like that.

Hehehe. I did watch it both 4ths. Well...on the 3rd, because thats when it came out...

But yeah...from now, till the end of days, TF will be the 4th of July movie! Until TF2 comes out...

However...that being said, if your "humans" are nothing more then fodder, then please...stay away from them...

Hehehe. I did watch it both 4ths. Well...on the 3rd, because thats when it came out...

But yeah...from now, till the end of days, TF will be the 4th of July movie! Until TF2 comes out...

No Independence Day? C'mon, now... everybody loves Will Smith, guilty pleasure or not

And TF is a fun flick. I enjoyed it.

First movie was OK,
but I couldn't tell them robots apart...
All looked the same...
And during the fight scenes you couldn't see what the hell was going on...
It could be so much better if Bay would focus on the story for once...

I could tell who each Bot was, I could see the fights, and the story was as simple as anything.

So....?

New shots of Ravage and Megatron.

Megatron And Ravage Pics From Transformers: Revenge Of The FallenUmm, yeah I'm not really sure what to think of these… but I'll let these concept photos slide, since I thoroughly enjoyed the first film despite the deviations in shape and character from the originals.

Megatron:

megatron-rotf.jpg

Ravage:

ravage-rotf.jpg

Back