Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope soundwave has something that sound like the cartoon voice effect.

He better. That's the only thing that makes him cool except for his little tape buddies. That was voice was so awesome it made people actually care about a robot that turned into a cassette player in a series where the other robots were turning into cars, trucks, jets and dinosaurs.

I hope so, I always loved his robotic voice in the cartoon, made him sound evil and out of breath! :rock

Wanna know what's funny? Without the voice effect, it was basically just a Dr. Claw voice!:lol

And I don't care what they do with Soundwave, as long as he has the following things I'll be happy:

-Visor, red or yellow
-Mouthplate on at all times
-Headcrest
-Unable to express emotions
-Chestdoor
-Humanoid, somewhat blocky design
-Shouldercannon
-MINIONS!
-THE VOICE!

If they do that, then I won't even care what color he ends up being.:rotfl Well, alright, gotta be a shade of blue, black or silver. ;)

honestly, I don't find this too exciting.. I like the movie.. but the hype is nothing to me.. atleast it makes waiting for it irreverant.

Hope soundwave has something that sound like the cartoon voice effect.

yeaa same here man !
hes voice was so cool !

lol check this out guys.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/M_Jok-XWQ_A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/M_Jok-XWQ_A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm kind of hoping in film 2 if Soundwave is in it he's trying to help Megatron and Starscream is out for himself. Just hoping for some more character in these robots than we got from film 1.

Had a truck come through the port this morning hauling a couple vehicle from the movie. Not Transformers this time, but vehicles from something called "The Nest".

Sorry, it was busy and I didnt have a chance to take pix this time.

Had a truck come through the port this morning hauling a couple vehicle from the movie. Not Transformers this time, but vehicles from something called "The Nest".

Sorry, it was busy and I didnt have a chance to take pix this time.

Oh yeah, saw those, modified Hummers right? They're probably Lennox and Epps' rides in RotF...

The first Transformers film was excellent and I have high hopes for this sequel I can't wait :D

Sideshow should make these:

attachment.php

and Longhaul

attachment.php

Both are real. The Devastator and Longhaul (not familiar with him) will be in the movie.

Back