Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could do it like Jurassic Park......

In this movie universe the transformers can change thier transformed form at will and actually choose them when they land on earth and can change them if need be. So it really wouldnt make any sense to have lasting Dinobots.

That being said, it would make for a great easter egg scene if a new set of transformers land in a dinasaur amusement park or something and take on the form of the "Dinobots" right before Op Prime or Shia say "what the hell are you doing...definately NOT an inconspicuous form!"

Is This the New Transformers Movie Soundwave?
Posted at 3:19 PM Nov 11, 2008

soundwave_toy.jpg

No, not this. That's regular Soundwave. But the Chinese TF08.net site has a terrible, terrible pic of what they say is the upcoming Hasbro toy of Soundwave from Transformers: Rise of the Fallen. Wanna see it? It's after the jump. But be warned.

soundwaveIguess.jpg

Admittedly, the photo is incredibly blurry, but it's clearly another Michael Bay-made mess of a transforming robot. I have no idea what evidence TF08 has for saying it's Soundwave, or why Seibertron is backing them up, but I don't see any reason to not believe them. It's not like I had expected Bay to make anything I recognized anyways. Seibertron also says Soundwave will indeed transform into a satellite, as rumored, so how he manages to fit in the movie should be both cumbersome and ludicrous.

that's a prototype. There will be changes. I want to post a pic of the concept drawing but I can't find it on my hardrive.

Word is there will be a Transformers Extended Edition DVD and Bleu-Ray next year, propably to coincide with sequel's release in theaters.

You're kidding right? I have no issues with the bot designs (except that Megs looks like crumpled tinfoil), but there's so many things that fall flat with that movie that have nothing to do with being faithful to G1 (too much focus on the humans, the anti-climatic end to the final battle (oh yeah! Oh Yeah! OH Yea... hey! What?!), things that make no sense mostly done for some kind of humor or just because it's c00l!). But it is a Bay film so...

He rips on how it's based on a toyline and how the cartoon was pretty much just a toy commercial, but he really does no better. He just has a bigger budget.

Though I guess you meant in terms of brainless fun with some (too much) 'serious(ly horrible)' stuff thrown in to make it look good (or something).

Though it even fails there, but it would probably be too much to have the Transformers fighting each other (or, you know, being in more than half of the movie) for over an hour. So he said.

Last edited:
Well, I wouldn't want it to be like the cartoon either. Hell no! But, you could say that also is what it is, Fun! ;)

But it WASN'T robots kicking the crap out of each other for 2 hours. More like 15 minutes, if that.

The rest of that fun, fast action was Sam chasing Bumblebee and trying to get laid. Oh and some hot bimbo who is super smart wasting more time. Dialogue was atrocious, too

^^^^ the humans, show more of the robots fighting (you know, explosions(!!!) and ^^^^(!!!!!!) What Bay does best)!

Lets see it from their side. Not the same dull bull^^^^ from our side. Done just for the sake of being done so we can "connect". :rolleyes:

Well, I wouldn't want it to be like the cartoon either. Hell no! But, you could say that also is what it is, Fun! ;)

But it WASN'T robots kicking the crap out of each other for 2 hours. More like 15 minutes, if that.

The rest of that fun, fast action was Sam chasing Bumblebee and trying to get laid. Oh and some hot bimbo who is super smart wasting more time. Dialogue was atrocious, too

^^^^ the humans, show more of the robots fighting (you know, explosions(!!!) and ^^^^(!!!!!!) What Bay does best)!

Lets see it from their side. Not the same dull bull^^^^ from our side. Done just for the sake of being done so we can "connect". :rolleyes:

Oh..so you want to go back to the 80's/early 90's where plot is over looked as long as A) lots of things are blowing up or getting killed. ME too....mostly because that goes hand in hand with B) Women like to take off thier tops for no apparent reason!

"Oh no my entire family was just killed by mutant rabbits in an overly gorey yet unrealisticly portrayed because of poor special effects way! And gosh its hot in here...better go topless for a bit."

I liked the first movie,action packed and extremly cool to watch,besides...im a huge Transformers fan so that helps.

Too much focus on the humans though.

Back