Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah!!!! Starscream was my favorite Decepticon.

Great stuff there Ill!!!

Oh,and my Endo shipped today:rock

The ill Jedi said:
As you can see, the Classics Starscream is nice, but they don't call the other one 'Masterpiece' for nothing. The classics version just does not compare, even if Starscream is shorter than Prime and Megatron he is worth every penny, from the spot on robot mode to the amazing jet mode, it's just an awesome figure.

S5000552-1.jpg

"Dad, where does Energon come from?" :D

I agree, anything transformers Masterpiece or Binaltech are the greatest Transformers ever made.I must admit though,transforming my Megatron in frustation I had a slight temptation to throw it across the room because the directions suck and its like a puzzle transforming these at times,but I love these pieces in the masterpiece Series

The ill Jedi said:
I think it's 'cause of the Jet mode, had they made him bigger the Jet would be enormous.

that's what i figured. i wish they made him the same size though even if it increased the cost but it still looks incredible.

Just Saw this tread an Megatron looks Sweet!!!! Hey Ill congrats on that!!!! now i have to get mine!!!!!!! Who do you guys think is going to be the next Masterpiece? I would love to see a Hotrod!!!

Sweet pics Edwint!!!

p!tu said:
Just Saw this tread an Megatron looks Sweet!!!! Hey Ill congrats on that!!!! now i have to get mine!!!!!!! Who do you guys think is going to be the next Masterpiece? I would love to see a Hotrod!!!
Thanks man, he is awesome!

Let's see we already have: Prime, Ultra Magnus (Prime repaint basically), Starscream and Megatron. I hope that either Soundwave or Hot Rod are next, but I'd LOVE to see a Masterpiece Grimlock :rock

skywarp is next, a black starscream repaint, it was announced yesterday coincidentally right after i ordered megs and ss

The ill Jedi said:
Sweet pics Edwint!!!

Thanks man, he is awesome!

Let's see we already have: Prime, Ultra Magnus (Prime repaint basically), Starscream and Megatron. I hope that either Soundwave or Hot Rod are next, but I'd LOVE to see a Masterpiece Grimlock :rock

OMG i did not think about it but a MP Grimlock would kick so much ass that i wouldnt be able to sit down!!!!:rock And who would think that the next MP is a repaint!:lol Its only Takara/Hasbro the Repaint capitol of the universe!:rotfl

I hope that either Soundwave or Hot Rod are next, but I'd LOVE to see a Masterpiece Grimlock :rock[/QUOTE]

I have a good feeling a masterpiece Grimlock will be coming even though Takara created him a Ford Mustang.They already made Hot Rod (imus) in the Binaltech kiss set as a Ford GT-40 too (that is hot rod for sure).I think they will choose unique characters and Grimlock as a Dinosaur would rule and of course Soundwave needs to be in there too

Hey Ill are you going to get the revoltech Megatron? I just got Optimus Prime on ebay for $23 and when he gets here i'll post some pics but they look awesome to bad they are so small:monkey2

BDarin73 said:
skywarp is next, a black starscream repaint, it was announced yesterday coincidentally right after i ordered megs and ss
It makes sense since they already have the figure worked up, I think it'll look cool

teemu said:
I have a good feeling a masterpiece Grimlock will be coming even though Takara created him a Ford Mustang.They already made Hot Rod (imus) in the Binaltech kiss set as a Ford GT-40 too (that is hot rod for sure).I think they will choose unique characters and Grimlock as a Dinosaur would rule and of course Soundwave needs to be in there too
If they are smart then they will follow that formula, I see nothing but more success for them if they make Masterpiece versions of those characters.

p!tu said:
Hey Ill are you going to get the revoltech Megatron? I just got Optimus Prime on ebay for $23 and when he gets here i'll post some pics but they look awesome to bad they are so small:monkey2
Hell Yes!! I'm going to a place called Franks & Sons this weekend, it's basically a huge toy swap meet, there was a vendor that had them but he was already closed when I got there. I am getting both Megatron and Prime!

Yeah they're small, but from what I've seen you can put them in sick poses.

The ill Jedi said:
Hell Yes!! I'm going to a place called Franks & Sons this weekend, it's basically a huge toy swap meet, there was a vendor that had them but he was already closed when I got there. I am getting both Megatron and Prime!

Yeah they're small, but from what I've seen you can put them in sick poses.
I know man!!! thats why im getting them to!!!!!
tf-megatron-groupposter.jpg

Back