Transformers Masterpiece Megatron Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how come you didn't remove the cap? did you get yours from HLJ? if you did, you can remove it. i removed mine.

megs standing next to prime = AWESOME.

from the pics you posted...all prime has to do is punch megs in the legs and he'll fall down.

but if megs has that CANNON pointed point blank at prime...no amount of diecast can save him. :lol

now bring on RODIMUS!!!

I got mine from BBTS, they glued the cap. I've been messing with it and it's coming loose. What is HLJ?

Last edited:
Just got the cap out with some pliers, there's still some gunk inside the Barrel, but I'll clean that out tomorrow. More pics...

No Cap!

S5000562.jpg

Scaring the **** outta my dog! :D

S5000563.jpg

I wouldnt say hate, but it would make things confusing...:duh

there are two kinds of shipping. standard, and ems. ems is more expensive. i use that cuz it's the fastest...however, with ems, i end up paying the amount my import stores in NY charge me.

for instance.

megs is about $82. with standard shipping, it should come out to 100....? or less. something like that. but with ems, it'll come out to $116.

if you use standard (i have in the past, but a couple more bucks isn't a big deal for me, so i go for ems), it should be way cheap. and reliable.

Awesome Ill!!! I have been wanting one of these ever since they were announced, then I read about the orange cap on the barrel and that really turned me off, but in you pix it looks freakin great!!!!

I would love to have one to pose with my 20th ann. Prime.

Tobad I have no money right now:monkey2

Thanks for the info Brooklynwolf!

King Darkness said:
Awesome Ill!!! I have been wanting one of these ever since they were announced, then I read about the orange cap on the barrel and that really turned me off, but in you pix it looks freakin great!!!!

I would love to have one to pose with my 20th ann. Prime.

Tobad I have no money right now:monkey2
Thanks Chase!! He is an awesome figure and an amazing design achievement. It didn't even look all that bad with the cap, but looks even better without. As you can see, he looks awesome next to Prime, you need to get one when you get the money!
You'll have something just as good when you get your Endo though! :rock

I got my megs last week (unaltered) and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FIGURE!
ITS BEAUTIFUL! I ,of course,have 2 more coming unaltered ;)

Get him now! :)

Vader AL said:
pics of starscream, pics of starscream!!!!!!!!!!
As promised here are some pics of Starscream. Yeah, he's a little short, but he is bad ass none the less!!

S5000570.jpg

S5000567.jpg

S5000571.jpg

S5000568.jpg

I forgot about this little guy yesterday..."Kremzeek!!"

S5000569.jpg

The ill Jedi said:
As promised here are some pics of Starscream. Yeah, he's a little short, but he is bad ass none the less!!

S5000570.jpg

S5000567.jpg

S5000571.jpg

S5000568.jpg

I forgot about this little guy yesterday..."Kremzeek!!"

S5000569.jpg

How short is the Starscream compared to the recently released Classic Deluxe: STARSCREAM?-- Do you happen to have one of those to pose side by side for comparison?... I thought about also ordering the Starscream when I made my second order (after seeing your pics) of the Megatron-- but I'm pretty happy with the $10 G1 Starscream that I picked up.

By the way--- the local Wal-Mart was trying to clear out the 20th Anniversary Optimus Primes as they had six left and they were down to just $25 a pop. If I hadn't already bought it quite awhile ago it was quite a nice surprise. If you missed out on him check your local Wal-Marts and you might find a similar clearance sale if you're located in a collector friendly zone as I am.

DarthNeil said:
How short is the Starscream compared to the recently released Classic Deluxe: STARSCREAM?-- Do you happen to have one of those to pose side by side for comparison?... I thought about also ordering the Starscream when I made my second order (after seeing your pics) of the Megatron-- but I'm pretty happy with the $10 G1 Starscream that I picked up.
As you can see, the Classics Starscream is nice, but they don't call the other one 'Masterpiece' for nothing. The classics version just does not compare, even if Starscream is shorter than Prime and Megatron he is worth every penny, from the spot on robot mode to the amazing jet mode, it's just an awesome figure.

S5000552-1.jpg

"Dad, where does Energon come from?" :D

Back