Transformers FYI...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ill Jedi said:
Megan Fox could quite possibly be the hottest woman on the planet!! Besides Dusty of course!! :love

:mwaha :mwaha That's a good one... stop tryin' to suck up :lol

I would KILL for her hair. Good bodies come and go, but you're born with your hair, and her's is gorgeous!

In other news, Transformers Rocks :rock More reviews pouring in, and it seems to have won over some of the haters: https://www.aintitcool.com/node/33186

(that one guy who still hates it probably didn't even see it, just read the script :lol)

My son desperately wants to see this, but he is five and I'm hearing that it's a bit much for someone his age. He's not going to like it if I go without him...

tomandshell said:
My son desperately wants to see this, but he is five and I'm hearing that it's a bit much for someone his age. He's not going to like it if I go without him...

Just say you'r going to see Hostel II:D

tomandshell said:
My son is 4 and I'm taking him. :naughty

i can't imagine it is worse than a child seeing LOTR, not that LOTR is bad for a child to see. Seems like all of the Orcs and the killing wouldn't be worse than the "bad stuff" in Transformers but I haven't seen it yet so can't say for sure.

I haven't let my son watch LOTR yet. However, he has seen all of the SW, Spider-Man and Jurassic Park films. He can handle it.

Plus, I get the added bonus of knowing that he will be destroying his mother (my ex) by playing Autobots vs Decepticons all over the house. :emperor

:lol

IrishJedi said:
I haven't let my son watch LOTR yet. However, he has seen all of the SW, Spider-Man and Jurassic Park films. He can handle it.

Plus, I get the added bonus of knowing that he will be destroying his mother (my ex) by playing Autobots vs Decepticons all over the house. :emperor

:lol

surely after Barney or The Wiggles music she is numb to sounds. :lol :rotfl

tomandshell said:

It kind of pepends on how you'r son reacts to violence and loud bangs and stuff. What other movies has he seen that had violence in it? How scares him and what doesnt? I would ask people who's seen it what they thought of the movie and if it's something they would think was appropiate for 5 year olds.
When i was 5 i was watching stuff like Predator and Nightmare on Elm Street and every other action and horror movie that was on TV or in the VCR and i turned out fine:duh... Unless that's the reason why i have autism, then it propably wasn't such a good idea:doh

My girl is 5 and has seen LOTR a few times.Ghost rider,all the spidermans,x men,and a few things that are probably a little worse in some peoples opinion and doesn't bat an eye lash.I don't see what the big deal is,if a kid isn't into a certain movie or don't like it you'll know right away and then make the right parental call.I know what my kid likes and doesn't,and have a good feel for what she can handle.That being said i have no problem bringing her to transformers in fact it hasn't even crossed my mind until reading these last few posts.(hell i'd feel bad if transformers ended up being a classic epic awesome movie and in the future and told my kid.."yeah i coulda took you to see that when you were a kid but didn't". I'd be upset if my parent did that to me.:D )So she'll be seeing the robots!!

The things kids are scared of and should not be seeing are the exorcist,amityville horror,devils rejects, halloween etc etc.(stuff like that.) Hell i saw the exorcist when i was about 8 or 9 and that was a little too early lol:D

Last edited:
To all the doubters, this movie rocks. Absolutely stunnning CGI, rousing as hell in parts (Optimus leading the troups), all in all, exactly what it set out to be, a true summer blockbuster. Dusty's review is dead on. As I said in an earlier thread, this will be huge at the box office, and many people will be eating humble pie.

I'm seeing this again tonight. Find the biggest screen possible, sit back and be prepared to be dazzled. Michael Bay has found redemption. Its so great to leave a cinema and feel so excited about what you've just seen. Too many disappointments for too many summers. At last, pure cinematic fun, rendered like we havn't seen before.

I so enjoyed this film!:chew

Last edited:
Idioteque said:
To all the doubters, this movie rocks. Absolutely stunnning CGI, rousing as hell in parts (Optimus leading the troups), all in all, exactly what it set out to be, a true summer blockbuster. Dusty's review is dead on. As I said in an earlier thread, this will be huge at the box office, and many people will be eating humbe pie.

I'm seeing this again tonight. Find the biggest screen possible, sit back and be prepared to be dazzled. Michael Bay has found redemption.

I so enjoyed this film!:chew

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

the tears are tears of joy.

Just got back from seeing Transformers... Man, that movie is crazy!!! The effects were amazing and the action scenes' incredible. Also a nice dose of humore... And Megan Foxxx:monkey5... But i wish Megatron had a bit more screentime... One of the best movies this year. I'm ready to watch it again:D

Just saw it last night. Burnin my ass to see it again. May just tonight, if it's not sold out. Seems like Bay's latest effort is really catching on. For me, this was like "Batman Begins"! I underestimated it. I had an inkling it wouldn't suck, thanks Dusty, but I was totally unprepared for just how good it was!

Just a suggestion for anyone who hasn't saw it yet...Try to see it in Digital! I know that's not a big deal for some people who live in big East/West Coast City's, but in the Midwest where I live, digital screens weren't that commonplace until just recently. The clarity of the format helps when your trying to watch all the action and savor the robot on robot fisticuffs.

Also, don't watch this drunk. You will get sick!

I can honestly say I haven't seen a movie like this before. I had only wished I could!

Part of me wants to see this movie and part of me dont want to see it. Why? Because I was a big fan of the TF cartoon series in the 80's and I just cant get used to seeing Optimus Primes new look along with the other TF's. Optimus Prime was a favorite of mine and I am so very used to his 80's look, I even have the Takara MP Optimus Prime which I paid a hefty sum of money for because thats the Prime I know and love. I dont know guys but its gonna take alot for me to go see this movie but I am glad its very well liked by you guys. Michael Bay said he couldnt give the TF the 80's look in the movie and I think thats a bunch of BS. Look what they did for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie thats coming out. They look pretty damn close to the cartoon look of the charachters if you ask me. With the technology Hollywood has now days it could have been done and should have been done. If they can make Dinosaurs look alive and real in the JP movies then they can make Optimus Prime look as he did in the 80's. This is the only problem I have with the movie and thats it. I have yet to see it so I wont judge anything else about it. But will I see it? I might wait until it hits dvd. :cool:

You might regret it by then. For the record, if you're a TF fan, I haven't heard of too many TF fans being sorry for having seen it on the big screen.

I'm an old school Transformers fan as well and dug it. I didn't like the new look either but after you see the movie and how it is used in context it does make more sence and they pull it off very well. I definately need to see this again on the big screen, there is so much going on you need to see it twice.

I liked it 7/10

pros.. a lot most of the movie.

cons.. not enough megatron/decepticons,some of the humor.

Seth Gecko said:
I liked it 7/10

pros.. a lot most of the movie.

cons.. not enough megatron/decepticons,some of the humor.

I can agree with that. So what was with the Australian Chick who was "analyzing" the signal. I can hardly buy she knows how to turn on a computer, let alone work with one. She was looking for a signal that had NOTHING to do with the conclusion of the movie. That whole part could have been written out and I wouldn't have noticed. They did NOTHING with it. But I digress. Too many CONS to point out, so I'll just agree with all of you guys' PROS. And Megan Foxx, she's pretty and all, but to me, she looked too fake. If that makes any sense. But I will say that brian austin green must have sold his soul to satan to somehow convince her to marry him.

Darth Caedus said:
I can agree with that. So what was with the Australian Chick who was "analyzing" the signal. I can hardly buy she knows how to turn on a computer, let alone work with one. She was looking for a signal that had NOTHING to do with the conclusion of the movie. That whole part could have been written out and I wouldn't have noticed. They did NOTHING with it. But I digress. Too many CONS to point out, so I'll just agree with all of you guys' PROS. And Megan Foxx, she's pretty and all, but to me, she looked too fake. If that makes any sense. But I will say that brian austin green must have sold his soul to satan to somehow convince her to marry him.

Maybe he's really smart.

Or maybe she's just really stupid.

Who knows....

Back