Transformers FYI...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I just came home from an early screening of the film (thanks Pepsi!), and all I can say is...WOW. I take back any hate that I may have spewed out over the past year.

That was AMAZING.

From the minute I heard Cullen's voice rumble through the opening monologue, my brain immediately accepted this as pure Transformers love. My wife (who is far from a fan) absolutely loved it, as well. I don't want to drop any spoilers, so I'll just say I have honestly never experienced anything quite like this. Sure, there were some scenes of questionable dialogue/plot, but nothing that made me wince in shame like the love scenes in the Star Wars prequels.

I...(gasp!) love a Michael Bay film.

I need to see this again. Soon. I'm with you, Dusty!

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for THIS in the movie. You wouldn't want to miss it...

boardmeganfoxmaximjuly2ly4.jpg

crasis said:
I take back any hate that I may have spewed out over the past year.

I need to see this again. Soon. I'm with you, Dusty!

<borat>High five!</borat> :rock

IrishJedi said:
Yeah, and we're supposed to buy that Shia Lebouf winds up with her. :lol

Hey, by the end of the movie I had totally fallen for Shia. He's really great, actually, and Sam is a very endearing character. Of course I'm no Megan Fox, but I've always leaned toward the geeky... :lol

SideshowDusty said:
Hey, by the end of the movie I had totally fallen for Shia. He's really great, actually.
I hope so! He's my one big fear about INDY 4. Something about him just irks me... perhaps he can win me over in TRANSFORMERS as well. I will give him that chance. :p

SideshowDusty said:
I've always leaned toward the geeky... :lol
Oh, boy... as if you weren't getting enough marriage proposals around here already. :monkey5

IrishJedi said:
I hope so! He's my one big fear about INDY 4. Something about him just irks me... perhaps he can win me over in TRANSFORMERS as well. I will give him that chance. :p

Oh, boy... as if you weren't getting enough marriage proposals around here already. :monkey5

Shia is a tremendous young actor. I only really seen him in the movies and most of the roles he takes on he comes out owning them. Not only that, but he takes on some really neat and sometimes even original movies, such as Holes (rent it!), The Greatest Game Ever Played, Disturbia, and now Transformers!

He's definitely the next BIG thing in Hollywood and deservingly so. For such a young pup (21) he has a tremendous skillset when it comes to acting as he's a very comedic actor without trying and can exude emotion better than most on film. Personally, I don't understand why so many people are hard on the guy. Guess it's because he played on that annoying kid's program, Even Stevens. So what? George Clooney got his first big break playing in Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Although I am not a huge fan of Clooney. My point is you got to start from some where.

Better yet, Shia started in Freaks and Geeks. Never seen it, but I heard it was pretty good.

All I know is that July 2nd can't come any sooner!

Eli26 said:
Shia is a tremendous young actor. I only really seen him in the movies and most of the roles he takes on he comes out owning them. Not only that, but he takes on some really neat and sometimes even original movies, such as Holes (rent it!), The Greatest Game Ever Played, Disturbia, and now Transformers!

He's definitely the next BIG thing in Hollywood and deservingly so. For such a young pup (21) he has a tremendous skillset when it comes to acting as he's a very comedic actor without trying and can exude emotion better than most on film. Personally, I don't understand why so many people are hard on the guy. Guess it's because he played on that annoying kid's program, Even Stevens. So what? George Clooney got his first big break playing in Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Although I am not a huge fan of Clooney. My point is you got to start from some where.

Better yet, Shia started in Freaks and Geeks. Never seen it, but I heard it was pretty good.

All I know is that July 2nd can't come any sooner!

:lecture I like him as an actor too, think he's got a bright future ahead of him. Saw Holes a couple of weeks ago for the first time and i thought it was a very good movie.

Eli, you gotta see Freaks And Geeks. It's one of the best TV series ever and one of my favorites... Why they only gave it one season is beyond me.

Seeing Transformers on the 4th of july with a bunch of my friends... "Only" 6 more days:rock

IrishJedi said:
Something about him just irks me

Ditto. He reminds me of a saved by the bell reject or some lame after school show kid actor.(can't put my finger on it.)

IronFingaz said:
:lecture I like him as an actor too, think he's got a bright future ahead of him. Saw Holes a couple of weeks ago for the first time and i thought it was a very good movie.

Eli, you gotta see Freaks And Geeks. It's one of the best TV series ever and one of my favorites... Why they only gave it one season is beyond me.

Seeing Transformers on the 4th of july with a bunch of my friends... "Only" 6 more days:rock

Transformers in 4 days for me!!! :)

And I may just go look for F'n'G on DVD!

No need to apologise, QuiGon... Keep 'em comin':monkey5

Anyone know where i can get Transformers t-shirts in the EU? I want to see if i can get a cool one for when i'm going to see it.

Last edited:
Back